Product: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 3 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Price: $14, Walgreens (4 oz.)
Other things to know: It has SPF 15, and they have a night moisturizer as well (with no SPF), you can find more of their amazing products by clicking here.
I know that Tao uses this too and loves it, and I do too!
What they say: Creme de Vin is made of natural red grape seeds polyphenols. It offers sensational antioxidant properties thereby helping to inhibit the aging process.
* Natures most powerful antioxidant
* SPF 15
* Fragrance Free
Purified Water , Grape Seed Polyphenols , Propylene Glycol , Petrolatum , Dimethicone , Chamomile Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceril Monostearate , Stearic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Triethanolamine , Carbomer 940 , Comfrey Extract , Aloe Vera , Zinc Oxide
- It's non-oily or greasy and I love that, I hate moisturizers that make my face feel sticky and yucky after I apply it, and my skin just absorbs this and feels really nice after, no sticky-ness at all!
- Smells like grapefruit, and for some reason that alone made me already think that it's "working" and was a good moisturizer.
- Big jar, has A LOT of product in it, enough to last you a long time, so well worth the $14! (look how big it is compared to my hand)
- My face has stayed clear and free from blemishes, a lot more softer and supple, and looks more refined and even-toned.
- Paraben-free and has anti-aging antioxidants (grape seed!)
- Has SPF 15
- As much as I love the huge jar because you are getting so much product, I personally like pump dispensers so that I don't have to dip my fingers in it and get the cream all in my nails. It's also hard to transfer this into a dispenser because it's quite thick.
- Kinda bulky to travel with but there are some jars that come with a free-travel size version.
- When my skin is really thirsty sometimes, I need to apply more of it because it can feel like it's more on the watery side (it's not) but it's not as thick as normal moisturizers so it's sort of a pro/con.
Overall? Give it a try if you are searching for a new moisturizer. I LOVE this moisturizer! I used it for awhile now and my skin is so supple and clear, I found a lot of other great reviews on it as well on MakeupAlley and other forums, find these reviews: HERE and HERE.
Look how much is in there!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Product: 4 out of 5