Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tutorial: How to apply the Mehron Aqua Color Palettes

.

note of the day: If you do NOT like a video on YouTube (as I see xolovinyoo LOVES making her rounds on beauty blogs) then don't be stupid and watch it or subscribe to them because then you are just the retard that complains and complains yet continuously entertains yourself by watching the very thing you are complaining about sweets. It's like saying you are allergic to avocados yet you are the dumbass that keeps asking for it on your salad. :)

I think of Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girls as I say this. Oddly enough, I LOVE her. I think we all need to have a bit of her personality to set some people straight...makes me want to smack my tongue ALL DAY LONG! By the way did anyone watch tonight's episode??? The duchess sleeping with her step-son was....GROSS.

I really want to get the iPod nano's, according to the BF I don't NEED one because I have an iPhone, but I want them separate; I don't want to have to drain the battery on my phone just because im listening to my music. Turns out my sister wants one for her birthday which is coming up in a couple weeks, and I might end up buying it for myself- uhhh I mean for HER! LOL.

I finally finalized my trip to go see the fambam and the sissies around Christmas, a week with my mom should be interesting, she is quite a character! But the BF is tagging along since they love him more than me anyway, so at least I have time playing "make-over" on my two sisters.

Anyways, moving on with life, many of you requested on how to use the Mehron palettes, so here is a quick tutorial:













Apply your eyeshadow color:




14 comments

Psalm 23 said...

WOW I was shocked when I saw the duchess and her step-son getting down and dirty!!!!! This show has much resemblance to the OC...(well same producer)

Anyways I love blair too, I can't believe how awful Serena is turning, it'll be fun to watch what will happen now that Blair is no longer the queen Bee.

Tracy Roa said...

Great tutorial, Nessa! LoL at your opening paragraph. One of my friends is allergic to anything citrus, but she LOVES calamansi, so she'll eat it anyway and endure the hives that come afterwards.

A Gal On A Budget said...

Vanessa,

Have you tried the Mehron palette on without base? If so, could you say whether or not it stained your skin? I vaguely recall someone saying something along those lines and have been apprehensive about purchasing the Mehron palettes for that reason.

Thanks =D.

Connie De Alwis said...

Why you gotta spoil Gossip Girl for me :( I haven't watch it yet!! The season is slow here so I'm still waiting for the episode to be uploaded on YouTube.

I like how you use the sponge tip applicator to apply this as well. I'll give it a try :) Thanks!

lovemakeup said...

Yeah, tonight's episode was insane!
I didn't know it was the Duke until AFTER! haha, but nonetheless GROSSSSSSSS!!!!

Blair is awesome. I not digging bitchy Serena though. Doesn't seem to suit her well, but we shall see how it goes.

BTW, what color iPod you getting?? HAHAH =X

sab said...

very nice! i love Blair too and i think i could use a lil of her personality on myself. :)

go vanessa! :) love the color pink on you!

Emeria said...

Hey vanessa!

My name is Maria and i'm actually new to the whole blogging about makeup game..but you along with pink and some other of the makeup gals gave me inspiration to start one..I'm a little chicken shxt when it comes to youtube vids so i figured that a blog would be fine..But i just wanted to say that i think you're doing a really great job with everything and i was wondering about the mehron palettes are those the only colors they come in? Well anyways i looke forward to your upcoming blogs and i hope to hear from you soon :]

Shen said...

i love it!! its like paintpots at a fraction of a price! :) yahoo!

MakeupByRenRen said...

this is soooo on my to buy list!

Tammy said...

I'm suddenly a gossip girl addict!!! lol..I never saw season 1,but I did read the books so I feel like I'm kind of caught up. btw--I love Nicholas Sparks books, if you like his books you would like Cecelia Ahern. She wrote PS I love you..that book made me cry!!! More than the Notebook!! The Notebook is my favorite movie of ALL time.

*Jen* said...

LOL my SO keeps trying to convince me that i don't need an ipod nano too! but those things are so cute!

i love how this makes you eyeshadow color pop, although you always do get amazing pigmentation from your shadows regardless--it's amazing how vibrant your looks always are! i love my MAC paint post as base but this looks like those on crack lol.

mvenegas2476 said...

I LOVE gossip girl too! But had to tivo it last night because I had an appointment. But as for your note of the day, it sounds like jealously to me. Don't let those negative comments get to you. You know we all appreciate your honest and helpful advice because you want us to be beautiful like you!

Jaluna said...

I've been waiting for you to make a tutorial on how to use the face paints palette and I didn't realize that it would be that easy. Now I'm definitely going to get me one of those but unfortunately I won't be able to get what your using exactly but hopefully it would have the same effect. I love this pink look but I would have loved it even more if you tried the green one though, (^_^). My coloring is a bit too tan at the moment and wearing a bright pink would probably look too garish on me LOL. Anyways I love it and thanks for sharing another make up tip. Mwah!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

can't wait for mine!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter