Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, September 1, 2008

FOTD: Using "Blonde's Gold" & Pure Luxe's "Bad Girl"

.

Weekends are pretty much the only time I can get a FOTD in since during the week I work and don't have much time in the mornings, I wish there was more time in the day! I had several requests on a few things and trust me I didn't forget just haven't had time to either do them or upload them, but I am trying to get them out asap, so here is a tiny list of what I am working on: applying pigments wet (aka "foiling") using a sponge-tip applicator (I have a tut on this using a regular brush you can find it HERE), leopard eyes, reviews on blinc kiss me mascara, another tinted moisturizer, Kryolan foundation, finding the perfect foundation shade and how to apply foundation, glam/pinup girl look, hiding dark circles, look using only Milani e/s, and many more I can't think of at the moment, LOL.

Anyway, here is a look I did today because I got bored and wanted to dust off my Pure Luxe eyeshadow "Bad Girl" which I haven't used in awhile, kinda looks like the Laker's look I did awhile back but not as yellow since I used a neutral all over lid color (Overrich pigment in "Blonde's Gold"), what I like about this look? I only used 2 colors. :)







What I Used:
[Face]
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC35
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer Wand (highlighting end)
- Purely Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in "Olive Beige"

[Cheeks]
- Jordana Blush in "Stardust"
- Modern Beauty Blush (the purple one forgot the name)

[Eyes]
- MAC Pigment in "Blonde's Gold" applied wet all over the lid
- Pure Luxe e/s in "Bad Girl" on outer-V and contour applied dry
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Shiseido Mascara Base
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- MAC technakohl eye pencil in "Graphblack" thanks to Miss Jaclyn Rose!!!

[Lips]
- MAC "Up the Amp" lipstick
- NYX "Doll Pink" round lipgloss

Mimi (aka d0rksta) was sweet to invite me to be part of her 100th video where she had the clever idea of having many YouTubers and makeup bloggers/guru take part and answer some fun questions! Thanks Mimi! So check it out!


32 comments

Anonymous said...

I adore every single one of your looks but this is my FAVOURITE so far!

So very Spring! (IT'S SPRING HERE IN AUSTRALIA FINALLY!! LOL)

AskMeWhats said...

oohh and I love your side swept bangs!!!!! I love this look!

Lovevashares said...

ooo! purple!!! my favoritest color. gorgeous combonation of colors ;]

Anastasia said...

That look really suits you, gorgeous!

Haha, my favourite colour is green, too (obviously), and Iron Man is AWESOME D: <3 Robert Downey Jr, he should be in everything.

Kristen Elisabeth said...

I really love this, Nessa! You did an awesome job (as usual.)

Anonymous said...

i love this look!!!

Katrina said...

Absolutely gorgeous look!

ilurvemakeup said...

I loved those videos when she released them! You all did such a great job :)

FuN and MakeUp said...

this purple look is great! purple shades are one of my favorite eyeshadow colors =) they go with anythin! love it! i love how u put on ur foundation soo smooth no bumps scars or anythin... just flawless! wuts ur secret?

Ahleessa said...

You pull of purple so well! :)

Lauren@Beautique said...

Absolutley GORGEOUS! :) x

miemiemie said...

omg purple! it looks so pretty on you! the pigments that you gave me i haven't tried them yet...too busy to do so..but will try soon :) love this look so much! :)

Katie Golightly said...

oh! i did leopard eyes before, it took FOREVER! here is a link of it:

http://dimelook.blogspot.com/2008/05/beyonces-kitty-kat-eyes.html

Anonymous said...

This look is gorgeous! You did a great job!

Stephanie T said...

Ugh, once again another gorgeous look!

Lani said...

when i first saw the fotd pics i immediately thought of your lakers look. i love em both! ;)

Esmeralda said...

I love this look! I knew there was something different the moment I saw you though, you used black instead of color on the bottom of your eye, right? I guess we're used to seeing color there so that's why this look is different, and SUPER cute!

im done said...

I LOVE PURPLE E/S.
especially with gold.

great look!

d0rksta said...

Of course! I love all your makeup looks, tips, and such! (:

Melissa Joy said...

cute look! your hair looks different as well!

Shizznizzle said...

awesome colors choice, Nessa...and did I tell you I love love love your voice?

:D

christy kimchee. said...

the 2 colors together look lovely. very soft and flirty at the same time :)

Sara said...

Vanessa! You look GORGEOUS in this FOTD! :] These colors really brighten/compliment you!

Oh, and that mineral foundation in Olive Beige is the BEST! It's so smooth and takes just a couple sweeps to look good, but at the same time very very VERY natural! I'm in love ♥ :]

xO.

Mai Nguyen said...

i love this look! gorgeouss. (= your does look different. looks like you pulled your bangs to the side. cutee! ah. i can't tell you how much i love your cheekbones and those lips! GASP!! to die for.

Tia said...

OMG, that violet looks so vibrant and great on you!! I will come back to read the entry later, after work. But I had to comment the pictures, you look pretty w/ that color!

fuzkittie said...

Look at your lips!! <3 Gorgeous color on you, and skin is perfect as always.

IchigoBunnie said...

i like it! I like how out of the lots of purples on the lid, there's this mini pop of color to twist things up. :) I'll definitely try this out sometime with some colors ^_^

Phyrra said...

I love this look on you ;)

marisol said...

Gorgeous color combo! I am jealous of your blending skills.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

looking gorgeous as always sis. can you please ask mom and dad why i didn't get fairer skin?? oy, lol.

mayaari said...

gorgeous - don't you love it when you come up with an awesome e/s look with only 2 colors? :) I love the color of Bad Girl, I may have to add that to my list of colors to get when I order from Pure Luxe again :)

Janelle said...

Bangs look great on you!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter