Product: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality:5 out of 5
Overall:4 out of 5
Price: $24, Sephora.com
Shade I bought: DF2 (Warm Medium)
Would I re-purchase: You bet your bottom dollar! YES!
What it is: A concealer, highlighter, and hygienic blender ball all in one slim stick.
What it does: LORAC Double Feature delivers red-carpet-worthy correction and perfection. Cover undereye circles and hide blemishes with this oil-, paraben-, and fragrance-free full-coverage, long-wearing concealer stick and blend in with the blender ball. Then use the paraben-free, moisture-rich liquid highlighter to lighten and brighten under eyes, highlight your cheekbones, and help diffuse fine lines.
Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Nylon-12, Barium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Bht, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Sea Salt. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bees Wax, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
- All-in-one, need I say more? It has the concealer stick (which has a lot of product) so you get more bang for your buck, you have a blender ball which I love because it really does a great job at blending and I never have come across anything like it, you unscrew the bottom and you then have a highlighter too to brighten the eyes and diminish dark circles.
- No weird smell, very easy and quick to use, just apply the concealer, blend with the ball, and highlight.
- Considering you get a 3-in-1, I consider $24 to be really affordable, a MAC concealer is already $14.50 (around there), so for $10 more you get A LOT more!
- The concealer stick is really pigmented and not sheer, so you don't need a lot because a little goes a long way.
- No parabens! The Paraben Free Princess might love this! Hi girl! :)
- Very compact and easy to carry/travel with.
- The highlighter is a bit too shimmery for my taste, you only need a dot, if it was less shimmery, it would be perfect!
Overall? This is a BRILLIANT product, it really does everything I need to conceal and hide dark circles in a jiff and it's in a reasonable price range and the actual quality of it is awesome and very pigmented. The best part is blending with the blender ball which is just a plastic-type ball (similar to the roller balls in lipglosses), it's not makeup itself but is soft enough to gently blend the concealer stick. I also love the packaging and how it doesn't take up a lot of space so it's a staple in my purse! Others have also RAVED about it, and you can read some of the reviews HERE.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Posted by Vanessa at 11:09 AM .