Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, October 24, 2008

Leaving for Vegas! And of course Face Charts!

.

The BF and I are leaving for vegas to get married! Well not really (lol), but my co-worker is getting married tomorrow so we are heading over there. I haven't had time to answer all your questions and emails so I will try and get to them as soon as I can. In the meantime, I leave you all with face charts (both from MAC and Makeup Designory) to keep you kiddies occupied! You can print them out and have fun creating different looks or practice techniques such as blending. The best paper to try these on of course is paper similar to that of the sketch or watercolor paper, or pretty much any paper that has a soft, felt feel so it's easier to blend on, but regular white printer paper is also sufficient. Enjoy!

(Click for larger size)



14 comments

Jenna said...

I've been wondering where to get these!! I've been too shy to ask the MUAs at MAC and have been tempted to just swipe one from the flipbook (I never did, just so you know). Thanks Vanessa!!

Tracy Roa said...

Hey, Nessa! No worries. I was supposed to go to Vegas this weekend, too! Bleh... I really like your ideas on the makeup. I'll probably do a trial run and post about it. Since Halloween is next Friday and I'll be working, I know I won't have much time to get myself ready, especially since I won't be wearing my costume to work. LoL. Have fun in Vegas!

Ethereal Prey said...

w00t! take pictures! have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Vegas.

Will you be doing the bride's makeup?

*Wiping Brow* I was hoping to be the Flower girl at your wedding. lol

MakeupByRenRen said...

OMG sis! i fa real thought u were getting married, lol...have fun this weekend!

kae said...

have fun at vegas! are you going to the pro store?

roughmetaphors said...

Hi Vanessa!

I've been reading many good reviews on "Mineral Makeup Mania", "Shades of U", "Makeup Talk" and "Vox" about a new MMU company called "Earthen Glow Minerals" (http://egmmineralmakeup.com/) and I was wondering if you could do some reviews on their MMU?

Thank you!

PS: Enjoy your trip to Vegas and looking forward to your pics when you return!! :)

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

OMG - I read your post originally through my email, and you should have seen my jaw drop! A big, huge, WHAT??? came flying out of my mouth until I read the rest of the sentence that you were just faking us out about getting married. Good thing - now I don't have to shoot you for not saying anything :-)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

have fun sis! safe and happy travels!

The Paraben Free Princess said...

Thanks for sharing these!

Connie De Alwis said...

have fun this weekend! and thanks for the face charts :)

FuN and MakeUp said...

Have a fun and safe trip =)

The App Goddess said...

Have fun in Vegas!

Ahleessa said...

Congrats on the wedding!... lol~ Not yours of course and someone I will congrats you! ;)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter