Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Look & Tutorial: I'm a Leopard!

.



I was bored and wanted to get out of my comfort zone, so I decided to play with my Mehron palettes, to create a simple leopard look you ladies you can do for Halloween. I did it superfast so of course you can cater it to your liking, make it neater, etc. Especially since some costumes cost an arm and a leg nowadays, or if you really don't feel like dressing up, you can quickly whip this up...AND it's totally work safe! LOL. You can also customize it to your preference(make it sexier or scarier), I just created the basis for the look so feel free to add your own accessories, outfit, etc. I was gonna make the nose bigger (using more black) and I forgot!

I will be doing more Halloween looks so stay tuned!



What I used:
- Mehron "Tropical" Palette
- Halloween White Face Paint
- Halloween Black Crayon
- Revlon Liquid Eyeliner
- Fangs (optional)

Directions:
- Mehron "Tropical" Palette: Mix of yellow and coral color to create the color of the face, dabbed it on with a sponge, let dry.
- Using white face paint (or similar), create the area around the eyes and mouth, let it dry.
- Using the Halloween black crayon, create the nose and mouth area.
- Using the black liquid eyeliner, create the "whiskers" and "spots".
- Apply eyeliner and mascara
- Using the brown color in the Mehron "Pastel" palette and a concealer brush, create the "leopard spots" on your face, then with black eyeliner create the border of the spot.

















Apply black lipstick, eyeliner and, mascara...






32 comments

ainstein said...

hahaha this is super awesomeness!

Mac It Pink said...

how cute! :)

Unknown said...

You make such an adorable leopard!

anna_junger said...

that's so cute!
I love how it's not too complicated or intricate - it's some thing that even I could do! :P

Jo said...

haha you are so cute for doing this.

ruby14 said...

u are very talented

BeautyJunkie said...

ohh itss sooo cute!!

FuN and MakeUp said...

WOW! just WOW!!!!! OMGGGGG you r SoOooo good! u r soOo creative! arghh im only good wit my hands except my brains doesnt work.. everytime i try to think of somethin.. never works =( bOoO!!

anyways i think ima get the 24/7 eyeliners travel kit... its only 29$ for all that.. and 16$ for the singles...... crazy n weird lol

Shizznizzle said...

i wanna pet you...

:D

great great look! so creative...

miemiemie said...

very cute leopard you are!:)

Anonymous said...

haha cute! this is AWESOME!

Vannary said...

so cute! love it!

Stephanie T said...

You are so talented and artistic!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

This is so AWESOME ! You make it look so easy !!

AskMeWhats said...

Girl, you don't look scary at all! YOu looked too cute! I just want to pat you :) hehehe I love this!

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

wow u are so talented this is such a cool look for halloween!!!!!!!

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow i love it! all you need are some ears!

Unknown said...

You're so creative!!!! That's awesome!

Starry x2 night said...

Aww, you look just like the cub. Cute!

fuzkittie said...

Haha, the mouth is adorable!!! I love it.

Katie said...

this is insane! I love it!

Jessica Dee said...

this actually reminds me of those mexican wrestling match..like nacho libre...HAHA its cute though!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

cute sis!!! rawr!

Cinthia Truong said...

I didn't see this post earlier. You look so cute!!! I love the mouth. LOL.

But yeah, I'd trade my sisters for you anytime!! HAHA. They don't spoiled me like you do to your lil sis. And plus, they're no fun when it comes to makeup!!! You're so much funner...look at this post for instance. LOL.

huixin said...

this looks cool, too bad we won't be celebrating Halloween here. btw, i cant help but wonder, how to erase the paint if we accidentally draw it wrong?

Vanessa said...

Hi Sloppy, it's a bit tricky but it can be done, since it's water based you can remove a few layers and reapply, or simply just add a few more layers. For more intricate parts (such as the mouth area) it was all liquid eyeliner which is easy to remove, and you can just apply more paint, let dry, then reapply the liquid eyeliner.

Connie De Alwis said...

great tutorial! very fun.

Neeyuh said...

I love your tutorials! You do make a cute leapord!

Anonymous said...

Omg! You look like you could be 11 in these pics. I was a leopard last year, but I just did exaggerated hooker makeup and colored my nose black. haha. You did a real good job with this. I'd love to see more of your halloween looks. I'm not sure what I want to be this year. Probably something slutty and generic as usual. =P I think I might by some of that Mehron makeup.

alien man?! said...

When i saw this on your facebook, I thought it was your little sister or something hahahaha omg you look SOOOOO CUTE <3

yummy411 said...

so creative and cute!! thanks for sharing!

mayaari said...

this is so great! I was actually talking about halloween costumes with my friend the other day, and I was telling her that my mom made me dress up in a leopard costume 5 years in a row, until I grew out of it =P I don't think I would've minded if my leopard face looked as cool as this!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter