Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Marukai Haul

.

This haul is from last weekend from the Marukai market in Azusa. I forgot to blog about it earlier, but I just got a few knick knacks. I bought another bottle of the Mandom Makeup remover, a sandwich holder (so I can start bringing my food to work), a couple false eyelashes, acmedica acne powder (which is a supposedly a healing powder you apply at night before bedtime to help get rid of blemishes), i'll test it out and let you guys know how it works out! I also just got a few face masks (I love 'em because they feel so refreshing), and just a spray bottle.







15 comments

Kimberly said...

oh girl! tell me how that acmedica works out for you - i was thinking about getting it too!!

cant wait to hear your review!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

great haul!! i might look into that powder. looks interesting :D

fuzkittie said...

The sandwich case is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to the acmedica acne powder follow up!

B said...

That sandwich case is so cute haha. I didn't know there was anything like that.

plue said...

hello! i have always been a pretty silent reader :)

Mandom have their own makeup remover? I didn't know! But I love their facial cleansers, cheap and nice :D

cheers,
plue

Cinthia Truong said...

acmedica sounds interesting. Please do a review soon.

that sandwich holder is so cute. You're so girlie :)

MakeupByRenRen said...

i wish we had little markets like that around here, i'd love to get my hands on that mandom makeup remover!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

hehe. my boyfriend's brother use to work at that same exact marukai, like a year ago. :P nice haulage.

kae said...

nice haul! where in marukai are all the beauty items? i wanna get some stuff when i go home in december :)

veraMAC said...

those lashes looks soo cute! :)

Ethereal Prey said...

that's such a cute haul!

im done said...

yay marukai!
hey i was wondering if you need a membership card for the one in Azusa.

Oh what were the price on those lashes and if you could do a pic w/ you wearing them. =]
thanks!

Stephanie T said...

You should sell some of the Mandom make-up remover to those of us who don't have it availabe where we live!

Nails by Nory said...

I can't wait to see your review on this haul. I don't have those stores here where I live and would like to get my hands on the night acne treatment and the makeup remover.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter