Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CherryCulture Haul & Nocturnelle FOTD/Tutorial (look from video)

.

**WHAT!? Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant, at 16!! Babies having babies! I don't understand why some people just can't keep their legs closed, you would think Lynn Spears would tighten the reigns after Britney, but noooooooo, or as my co-worker Mike said, "You can take the Spears'out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park outta the Spears". LOL

I received my CherryCulture.com haul today! I am enamored by their Princessa lipsticks so I ended up ordering more colors, as well as a glitter eyeliner, another LA Colors eyeshadow palette (I am in love with these things), NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in "Penny" which is STUNNING, and an NYX Eyeshadow Trio (blues). My favorite Princess lipsticks are the "Dazzling Pearl" (review soon!) and "Dazzling Ginger". I am selling some of these to you ladies who don't have access to these products or anyone that is just interested in general. I am preparing for my NEXT MAKEUP SALE! I am awaiting a few more packages to arrive in the mail and there's gonna be TONS of cool stuff you can get your hands on! But below is a SNEAK PEAK!



L to R: Pink Diamonds, Dazzling Gold, Dusty Rose


Swatches of the Princessa lipsticks (BRAND NEW FOR SALE, $5 including shipping):


LA Colors Eyeshadow Palette in "Girls Night Out"



Swatches:



For sale, BRAND NEW hard to find C-Shock Eyeshadows, "Big T" and "Romping", $20 EACH including shipping and packaging (sent with tracking/priority mail).


And an eye I did using C-Shock eyeshadows in "Eyepopping" and "Wondergrass", I love these eyeshadows, they are so pretty and vibrant, definitely right up my alley! I didn't put eyeliner or mascara or anything, I just wanted to play with them and see how they'd look...I love 'em!

_____________________________________________________________________________

A reader asked about my makeup in one of my recent videos, so here is a quick tutorial, it was actually very easy as I really only used "Beautiful Iris" and "Nocturnelle"...



My 4th palette (mostly purples), for this look all you need is "Nocturnelle" and "Beautiful Iris":


STEP 1: Apply your UDPP or base eyeshadow/primer, paint pot, whichever you use...

"Beautiful Iris" dupe is NYX Eyeshadow in "Frosted Lilac"


STEP 3:
Then take "Nocturnelle" (DUPE is probably NYX eyeshadow in "Beauty Queen") and apply it to the outer half of your lid as shown and contour your eye as well


Your eye should look like the eye on your left, see the difference between the other eye without nocturnelle?


STEP 4: Highlight and line!


Cat eye:




12 comments

Anonymous said...

i am interested in buying the two mac eye shadows my email address is jme_x@yahoo.com

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

how pretty. :D i told you purples look better on you. :]

Grayburn said...

You are so artful with your eyeliner! I'm so impressed! Thanks for another great post!

Ethereal Prey said...

i <3 purple lavenders. Love the look on you. How do you feel about the MAC Originals line?

yummy411 said...

great purples and cute top!

Anonymous said...

hi this is jamie...nevermind on the eyeshadows sorry ill wait till the next sale but thanks anyways :)

jewels said...

i hope u are ok with me linking your blog to my blog. b/c your work is wonderful, wanna share it with other gals too.

B said...

Ohhh, I love C-Shock STILL! You know they still have Bang on Blue at the Macy's in the Bev Center. Girl yessss....lovin' the Eyepopping and Wondergrass look and those new lippies are just fab. I've been meaning to ask you: Where can I get some NYX? Longs? I can't seem to find it anywhere in LA...when I get back from FL, we'll have to do a beauty day. Seriouslyyyy.

Elizabeth said...

iam slapping myself cause i removed LA Color palettte in 'girls night out' I shouldn't judge the photos on cherryculture cause its nothing alike!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

nice haul! la colors are really pretty. and c-shock looks very fun.

Anonymous said...

i dont comment ever,
but you look really good in the purple eyeshadow.
-getting to be fan

Vanessa said...

Thank you Anonymous! You are so sweet! Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter