Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cat Eye Tutorial by Temptalia, Navy Blue FOTD & Special Gift I received!

.

***In addition to my eyeliner tutorial, the cat eye look is best shown by Christine over at Temptalia.com, she shows you step by step pictures in how to achieve the cat eye look!

One of the companies I write for sent me a special holiday gift, it was the Sephora Smokey Eye Brush Set! It was totally unexpected and I was totally floored by the sweet, warm gesture. I blurred out the company for privacy and contract purposes, but I emailed them a special thanks! I totally love the brush set and it even came with an eyeliner brush which I was meaning to get just because I only have one at the moment that I really like, and was looking for another pointy one, and came with volumizing mascara, can't wait to try these out!





I also got my MILANI haul (some of which I will be selling):


I also did a navy blue FOTD a few days ago, I was happy to finally use my mineralize eyeshadow in "Silversmith"!









What I used:

Face:
- Airbrush Primer
- Silk Naturals Foundation
- Model in a Bottle

Cheeks:
- EDM Blush in "Email Me"

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- AVON Eye Pencil in "Lightning" all over the lid
- EDM eyeshadow in "Bundle Up" all over the lid
- MAC Vanilla Pigment all over the lid
- MAC "Silversmith" (blue side) on outer-V and contour
- MAC e/s in "Deep Truth" and Milani "Blue Ice" on the middle and outer half of lid
- Milani "Atlantis" on Lowerlashline
- NYX "Aquamarine" Trio
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in "Black"

Lips:
- MAC L/S in "Scanty"
- Covergirl Lash Exact in Blackest Black

10 comments

Elizabeth said...

The brush set looks good! why don't we have sephora here :(

The milani shadows looks yummy and why don't we have that in australia too? We have NOTHING here!!!!

Anyway love the FOTD, especially the blue! Looking gorgeous as always :)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

gah, i adore this look on you. blues look so good on you! :D Gorgeous, as always. :D

Anonymous said...

hi vanessa! i love your blog! i have a quick question since i just started to try out mineral makeup. if you put on a creamy concealer on acne spots and under the eyes, will the mineral makeup cake up on those spots or be a different color? i'm thinking of using my MAC concealer (the one in a pot) with everyday minerals over it.

Ethereal Prey said...

woot! more loot for you! Merry Christmas! Looking good as always!

Stephie said...

ate! you're absolutely gorgeous :) hey can you email me your address to stephienese@yahoo.com i have something for you, but i think it'll arrive to you after xmas.... <3 you!

nilla cookie said...

That was SOO nice of the company to get you a holiday gift! I love when you get unexpected things like that.

Hope the rest of your holiday is filled with more surprises and wonderful memories! :)

Anonymous said...

how do you get to have the opportunity to blog about companies, etc? just wondering if you could give me any pointers as i would love to do that for some place. thanks

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that gift was really nice of the company!

Great Milani haul, Nessa!
And Elizabeth: eBay ;)

PS: My sister loves your hair, lol. She's always like, "OMG! HER HAIR IS SOOOO NICE!!" at every FOTD picture you post, haha!

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

what a lovely thing for that company to do. and the look is very pretty. did you use atlantis for the waterline also?

MakeupByRenRen said...

hey homey! wow that sephora brush set looks absolutely delish! what a perk! and i loveeeeee that look, it's winter fab :) and the milani e/s on the bottom gives it a nice lil kick :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter