Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lumiere

.

I received my Lumiere Haul I ordered a few weeks ago, I bought the Healing Concealer in Medium which heals and conceals blemishes and pimples overnight (which really works by the way). And a sample of their raved Lumi-Lips in "Jamocha" and "Pink Ribbons" which I love! They go on really smooth and make you lips soft, and sheer in color. I was going to order the full-sized ones only to stop myself because I have so many lipglosses already...lol.



I ordered the Lumiere brushes during their pre-buy a few months ago and I cannot wait to get 'em!

Hopefully tonight I can do the eyeliner tutorial (tightlining, etc.) and post it up on here. I am also trying to do some holiday looks as well. Busy busy! Oh the life of a beauty blogger.... :)

4 comments

Sara said...

Hey doll* Have you tried any of Lumiere's eye makeup or their Skin products...the "oils" and primer?


Thanks!
xoxo

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Dude, I'm PINNING for my lumiere pre-buy brushes to come in. :( I'm so anxious and I just want to try them all out already... I think I bought around 8 brushes? LOL. :P

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Hi Nessa,

I had a question. :] Do you know where I could find an affordable pale pink nude-ish lipstick? A color similar to any of the three MAC lipsticks you bought a couple posts back. A drugstore brand will do. :] I'm just curious if you've seen any cheapo brands that have colors similar to MAC's "Scanty", "Creme De Femme", and/or "Snob." That Wet N' Wild lipstick is closee... but still looks slightly darker than the other three to me. :P Thanks in advance.

Vanessa said...

Hi Sara! Nope I have not tried other Lumiere products, just the lumi lips, concealer, and their brushes.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter