Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, December 13, 2007

NYX Haul & Me Working Hard haha

.



So this was my haul from today, I recently bought the cutest orange shirt with pockets and I don't own an orange eyeshadow so why not get one?? I bought "Kiwi" and "golden orange", and the lipgloss is "gold pink" although its more of a purple/deep shimmery purple color...I love it! And I bought DARK eyelash glue :)

There is a store downstairs from my work that sells NYX Cosmetics, it would be an almost perfect store if they had more of their products, they just sell the glitters, single and trio eyeshadows, some brushes, falsies, the lip/eye pencils, and blushes, but not the chrome eyeshadows or glitter liners, etc.

Also they jacked up their price about $1 per item but I just look at it like it's a convenience fee. :)

Some of you asked if I plan on buying any of the NYX Premium brushes, I don't know yet, simply because I really have a lot of makeup brushes as it is, but I might just get a couple just to test them out...hmmm oh the temptation!

And here is a pic of me and my co-worker Irina working hard!

12 comments

Rachel said...

i may become broke if i keep looking at your blog hahaha. You have so many nice stuff.
Oh, you're smoking hot in those pictures in the previous blog.

Anonymous said...

Does NYX and cherryculture.com list their products under different names? I looked on cherryculture for the nyx in that "GOLDEN orange" but I can't find it. I can only find "Hot Orange" and they don't have realistic pictures to know...help:)

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Haha. You're so cute Nessa, I don't know how many times I've told you that in the last few times I've written to you. LOL.

Anonymous said...

how cute! you're so lucky you can dress so casually at work.

Anonymous said...

hey!!
omg your soo prettyy!!!
i was wondering what do you do for a living!? are you a full time model??

Lani said...

cute outfit!!

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

You are so cute!

How is the lipgloss? I saw this on Ebay and am tempted but how is the texture and things? oh and smell!!

yummy411 said...

hard work but someone's gotta do it! lol great haul. i wish they had those colors at my local drugstore.

alien man?! said...

brittni, i got curious and i checked nyxcosmetics.com. it appears they are two separate colors. Not all of their colors are sold on cherryculture.

that kiwi is gorgeous!!i wants :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks alienman?! :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I think I'm going to have to build up my NYX collection. After you mentioned MUFE eyeshadows, I've been lusting over the colors on Sephora but it may be some time before I actually get my first one. The debit card needs to recover, lol. But can't wait to see you work the orange you sexy thang!

And you two are definitely working hard!! Are you hiring? I'm a hard worker too :) LLOOLLOOL!!

Malyn said...

haha you guys are working really hard

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter