Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FOTD- Using Milani Eyeshadows

.

Reader Liz had a request for a FOTD using ONLY Milani eyeshadows for a majority of the look, so here is a FOTD using just that!

I also added some looks from the past that also feature some eyeshadows from Milani as well as a pic of some of the Milani eyeshadows I have...





What I used:

Face:
- Silk Naturals Foundation

Cheeks:
- MAC Beauty Powder in "SoftFlame"

Eyes:

- Milani e/s in "Snow Frost" (entire lid)
- Milani e/s in "Silver Bullet"(lower half of the lid)
- Milani e/s in "Storm" (outer-V and contour)
- ULTA eyeshadow in "Shell" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Nightfish"
- Maybelline Curl XXL Mascara in Blackest Black
- Covergirl gel eyepencil in "Slate" on lower lashline and "silver bullet" e/s

Lips:

- MAC Lipstick in "Creme de Femme"

Step 1:
I first added "Snow Frost" on my entire lid.


Step 2:
I then applied "silver bullet" on the lower half of my eyelid just above the crease.


Step 3:

Then using a small fluff eyeshadow brush I take a little bit of the "Storm" eyeshadow (a sparkly black) and apply it to the outer-V and contour the eye, and BLEND!


To get this result:


Step 4:

Then just line the eyes, apply your highlight above the browbone, mascara, and you are done!






Here are some past looks (or semi-looks) using some Milani eyeshadows:






Using Milani "Earthly Delights Quad" (my favorite quad!)



Milani e/s in "Shock" on the outer-V:


Natural Look: You can use Milani e/s in "Almondine" to replace MAC "Bisque" identical dupe, and used Milani e/s in "Antique Gold" (yes real lashes!):


Used Milani eyeshadows in "Shock" and "Storm for this look:




Milani e/s in "Enchantment" or "Icy Plum" (I don't remember which one, but it was one of em), and "Storm"


As you can see the possibilities are endless! So you don't need to spend a bundle just to look gorgeous!

11 comments

Kels said...

this is great, thanks! i hope you will do more of these milani looks in the future.

love your site, thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

all the looks are beautifulllll. i especially love the almondine...so natural but pretty...that color is gorgeous! thanks for the posting :) your blog gets me through the workday...i'm still working on my gradient eye...oh and i have a blog up finally...it's kinda under construction but i'll let you know when it's up :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! i love all these looks.. milani e/s looks so pigmented and pretty.. what does one e/s usually run?

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

Hi Nessa...

I think I DEF need to pick up the earthy delights quad. I always see it and debate whether I should get it or not and seeing your pictures have pushed me over to, "YES! I'm getting it." LOL. :D VERY pretty looks. LOVE it! :D

Vanessa said...

Thanks Kelly!

cherryblossom, one eyeshadow (single) is anywhere from $2.99-$3.99. Quads are about $3.99 ish but no more than $5. Hope that helps! :)

Christiana! I love the earthy delights quad and yes its a definite must have!

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz

Thank you so much for doing this request for moi and everyone else.
Yeah..the possibilities are endless after seeing this tutorial. I wish they still have Icy Plum. I don't have that one.
Thank you...you look awesome and thanks for that eyeliner tutorial too. Very very helpful.

love ya

Anonymous said...

i meant hi vanessa
hehehe

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Love them ALL. Really like the Shock and Storm one. What a great photo!

Anonymous said...

i love shock-and-storm look...possible to conduct a tutorial for this look?

jolin_teee@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I really love reading your blog. Thank you so much for all of your work!!
I really want to know how you did the look using the Earthly Delights Quad It look soo Beautiful. I do have all of the Milani Quad so I love to learn how to do that look.
again, Thank you foe everything.

Unknown said...

Hi,

I don't know if this matters to your or not but your picture (including mine and a few other bloggers) is being used on this person's facebook to sell products. This is not spam. Please take a look for yourself and do as you see fit. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559788194036321&set=pb.158378177510660.-2207520000.1358156225&type=3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ash3%2F522441_559788194036321_559512080_n.jpg&size=887%2C629

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter