Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

10 Piece Sephora Brush Set- $72

.

So I check my email this morning and saw this pretty pink 10 piece brush set from Sephora, perfect for any of you gals looking to update your brush collection or those who are new to makeup and need all the essentials!

They have free shipping right now with orders over $50!

CLICK on the picture to ENLARGE.

6 comments

Ethereal Prey said...

I saw that email too! I wasn't sure if I should get it, being that the old sephora brushes I have are ok. Plus I went out and bought the new eco brushes...no more brushes for me! >.<

But are you getting them? to review and try out?

Anonymous said...

ohh i might have to get this only because the handles are pink!

-rissa

ilurvemakeup said...

I'm broooookeeee, I just ordered a bunch from makeupmanie... lol So much for makeup ban.

Curvy Petite said...

I don't know if I want to or not! AHH!! So tempting!

Tracy Roa said...

those brushes are so pretty, but i have way too many already! haha

(g)ezebel said...

okay, how come i didn't get this email?! *grumbles*

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter