Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged!

.

These things are fun! :)

Things I'm passionate about

- My parents and sisters
- The boyfriend
- Makeup!
- Writing
- Photography
- Helping people and giving people respect
- Racing (I love racing cars)
- Food!

Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die
- Be happily married and have kids
- Travel to Japan and explore Europe, I also want to go to a few tropical places like the Bahamas, Maldives, Fiji...
- Be in a NASCAR race, I love the speed!
- Try to find the mystery of the "Bermuda Triangle"
- Go into one of those NASA weightless, gravity-free rooms where you can just float, that would be awesome!
- Go skydiving, yet I am scared of heights...
- Own my own business

Things I Say Often
- I love you
- Crap
- Bubba (what I call the BF)
- Dorkface
- Can I have extra sour cream?
- OMG
- Are you for real?
- Im hungry

Books I've Read Recently

- The Notebook (again since I loved it so much)
- Bunch of beauty books
- The dictionary (YES, I actually read the dictionary, I love finding new words people hardly say)

Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over

- "Two Occasions" by Babyface
- "Love on the Rocks" by Sara Bareilles
- "So Into You" by Tamia
- Anything from Musiq Soulchild

Traits I'm attracted to In My Friends
- Humor
- Trust
- Honesty
- Confidence
- Always there for me through bad times and good times
- Drama-FREE
- Goal-minded, has dreams and goals
- Open-minded- not judgmental

8 comments

XPPINKXX said...

yes food indeed!...i love fast cars too!...your cow humidifier is the cutest thing ever! and 2.99 for that mini eye lashe curler what a steal.. i was gunna get the shu umera one...thanks vanessa!!!

Tracy Roa said...

this reminds me... i bought the book 1,000 places to see before you die. have you read it? i've been meaning to continue with it b/c i've read only like the first 20 pages. haha. i'm also eager to read 1,000 things to do before you die. it doesn't come out until next fall, though.

christy kimchee. said...

Lol at "Can I have extra sour cream." hehe :)

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

of course your gorgeous sis! and the baby picture is too cute. although i like her much better bare skinned, lol. ooh, i wish i had baby face :(

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

ok, i just realized it was the wrong post, lol! damn mozilla tabs.

well.. nice list! LOL! that's what i meant to type :D

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

awww so cute you call your bf "Bubba"!

i think the dictionary is fascianting book... i bought concise dictionary for university, you never know when you might need one still LOL

Viki said...

Hey there!
It's always nice to find out more about friends in the blogosphere so I enjoyed this post a lot.

I totally understand your fascination with dictionaries, I enjoy reading mine too. Only mine is English-Hungarian and it's really exciting as there are so many words I don't know yet but all of them sound so nice. ^_^

I love that you say 'Dorkface' often, it's so funny! It seems we both like car-racing, although for me it's usually Formula One as Nascar races are not broadcast here. (It's a shame really.)

If you discover the Bermuda Triangle's secret would you mind letting us know about it too? I for one thirst for the truth. ;-)

Take care dear! *hug*

Unknown said...

Are there any beauty books you can recommend?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter