Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, April 10, 2008

EOTN: Bright Rainbow Eyes & Leopard Eyes

.

So for the next week or so, I will be going back in time and making posts for all the different swatches I currently have to date. Each post will be unique in correlation to ALL of the swatches for that company. (NYX, MAC, Pure Luxe, etc)

The reason for this is because while we are in the process of transitioning to the new site, I figure it's best to re-organize everything and put all the swatches in it's own post as well as help those who are new to this blog.

There are going to be many big things for the next two weeks, so bare with me if it seems like we are going all over the place!

Here are some upcoming posts I am trying to hammer out (in no particular order):

- Product Review: MAC Fix+ Spray
- How to know which lippie to choose with your eyemakeup
- Honey Brown Tutorial

Now on to the show, I got bored so I started playing with bright colors and such, I was just messing around so I didn't really go through all the effort of applying eyeliner/mascara/fake eyelashes, etc. Especially since I was about to take a shower I got lazy, LOL.











What I used:
- UDPP
- MAC Chrome Yellow e/s
- Pure Luxe e/s in Venom
- Pure Luxe e/s in Bloom
- Pure Luxe e/s in Grape
- Pure Luxe e/s in Shameless on lower lashline & wing
- Nixie l/e
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

Lips:

- All of the above
- MAC l/s in Melrose Mood




What I used:
- MAC PRO Pigment in "Bright Fuchsia" all over lid
- Nixie Liquid Eyeliner to draw the "spots"
- MAC "Golden Lemon" Pigment inside spots
- Pure Luxe "Grape" on lower lashline

Am I excited that NKOTB is reuniting? Hell to the YEAH! Haha, I swear I was 9 years old when they were such a hit and man did I love them, LOL. So I thought id make my desktop at work my little dedication to them for all the fun memories, haha.


Got my items today from Mario Badescu (www.mariobadescu.com) and my mixing medium, I love 'em!

23 comments

Melissa Joy said...

beautiful creativeness! love love ur use of colors =)

Vi Anne said...

I like the leopard spots! Why can't I be creative in makeup???

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

very pretty and creative. awesome as always. :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

oo im loving the bright colors and the leopard print =) I love your lips! it looks good in anything LOL.

OMG i used to be big fan of NKOTB when i was a kid! xD

Anonymous said...

You are an artist!!

ilurvemakeup said...

Oh I LURVE!!! And ewww nkotb look weird now lol xD Not so new, more like Old Kids on the Block lol *runs and hides*

The Apprentice said...

Gorgeous! I did rainbow eyes back a while ago...I really think it's one of the most eye-catching looks out there.

the Muse said...

no god no! not NKOTB! hehe!

Beautiful rainbow ;)


*MWAH MWAH MWAH*

Happy Weekend 'nessa!

MakeupByRenRen said...

i love the hot colors! i saw a girl who did a funky lip like that on specktra except she used the UD deluxe palette...this is art i tell yah! i'm applying for my pro discount as we speak, cross ur fingers!

Tanya said...

NKOTBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!! I was so obsessed with them when I was little. Posters, shirts, pajamas, sleeping bags, backpacks...I had it all. I hope I can dig them up because me and my two cousins (I "had Joey, one cousin "had" Jordan and the other Donny...we still claim them the same, lol) WILL be seeing them when they go on tour. I've been so excited I've managed to find some old video tapes and it's all I've been listening to in my car (yes, I do own their greatest hits CD) :D

Tracy Roa said...

very bold and artistic. i love those colors. i love your NKOTB wallpaper, too. hahaha.

Shen said...

i love the leopard eyes! :) i'm a sucker for animal prints.. :) imma try to do this under the bushes.. i'm scared i'd look frightening than fierce if i attempt this look. :)

the lips are to die for.. you seems to make everything effortless. :)

thanks!

priincesspeach said...

Very artsie! I love the pink leopard one. =)

MrsDiaz said...

Oh what lovely bright colors. If you need help making swatches of stuff, I should come over and help you catalogue everything! hehe..

ANd who didn't love NKOTB? I remember my dad took me and my sister to their concert at Dodger stadium when I turned 8, needless to say he was in hell, but I had the time of my life hehe.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

LOvely as always sis!

Anonymous said...

you always have the best makeup ideas and application! love your work babe!

Anonymous said...

wow rainbow makeup, me likey!!! you did a fab job on the eyes and more especially with your lips... juicylicious!!! :D

yummy411 said...

love the looks and i'm still a big fan of leopard eyes!

stylishmomy said...

very artsy! that's talent, girl! You always look good anything Nessa =)
NKOTB, lol me and my cousins used to kiss the tv screen before whenever they perform, memories alright! lol

na said...

That lip one is hot!

Iambrigitte said...

that's HOT! (ala-paris hilton hahah)

you are so good vanessa, really love the colors on you.

Anonymous said...

hey! you are sooo creative!!! oh and is the buttermilk moisturizer good for dry skin and under mineral makeup? I'm thinking about getting it. thank you.

(g)ezebel said...

gah! *makes sign of the cross* say it isn't so -- NKOTB is back?!

i looooove your lipstick colors!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter