Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged!

.

I've been Tagged by Nicole!

My 6 unspectacular quirks:

* I am a messy person...yet I like being organized, so I am pretty much on top of things and I know how to prioritize, all my makeup is organized, but the rest of my room is messy. Yeah I don't know how that works either, but I know where things are when it's messy and not all neat, pretty weird, but it's why it's a weird unspectacular quirk!

* I am 25 years old but I STILL LOVE Shirley Temples, I order it everywhere I go and luckily most places have it, I guess because I usually eat where there are bars that have grenadine, LOL.

* I can't just close my eyes and go to sleep, even if I am really tired, I have to sorta rock myself to sleep by swaying my leg back and forth in my comforter until I knock out.

* I am really scared of germs that I put those tissue paper seat covers on my OWN toilet! Seriously! I think also mostly because I hate cold toilet seats...LOL.

* I am addicted to Halls Gingerale Flavored Cough Drops.

* I am always late for everything, not on purpose, I just am. I always think I have plenty of ample time to get somewhere only to realize I am running late! Bad habit of mine that the BF hates, LOL.

To play tag, here are the rules:

1. link the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules in your blog.
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
6. once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.

I am tagging: Ren, Chastity, Ethereal Prey, Tracy, Lynne, and Anne!

9 comments

Nicole said...

Vanessa! I have tried the ketchup chips before :) They are good!

I totally agree with you about being messy but organized at the same time, thats how I am too! And I'm also a germaphobe, lol, I always am using my Purell like a nut.

We have a lot in common :)

Tracy Roa said...

thanks for the tag. my list is now complete and ready for viewing on my blog, btw. haha.

i'm also messy but organized. i'll take one entire day to rearrange & clean my room, and the next day it'll be messy again. haha. it's so hard to keep everything tidy, probably b/c of the lack of time and laziness.

mandilicious said...

i think the being late part is that Filipino in you!..ever heard of the term "Filipino Time"..it's a bad habit of mine too..i don't rush until i know i'm running late..and yep, the boyfriend hates it too..

stylishmomy said...

lol that "filipino time" seems to be real, and I woould agree coz Im usually alil late myself :P not proud

that baby bunny is cuteeeeeeeeee and but I already have two munchkins of my own so I say NO to pets.
Congrats on ur new pet Nessa =)

(g)ezebel said...

you can make shirley temples at home with grenadine, ginger ale, and cherries. :0)

i loooove homemade shirley temples!

LOL!! you put toilet paper seats on your own toilet!! silly girl. you can't get a disease from the toilet; but you can get crabs; crabs jump. *wink*

(g)ezebel said...

oh, you know i gotta ask: where on earth do you BUY the paper toilet seat covers? a/k/a cowboy hats.

Ethereal Prey said...

I have been tagged and now i have spread it, for i have tagged others! *evil laughter*

Essy said...

OMG! I'm late for everything too!! Same idea, I think I have enough time but I don't haha.. I get chewed out about it ALLLLL the time by parents, friends, colleagues, and def the BF! Gosh, people are so unforgiving :P

yummy411 said...

i love shirley temples too!

nessa, ok paper on your own toilet is a little freaky hahhaaa! i guess that's why you called it a quirk >p

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter