Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pics from 4th of July!

.

I thought id make a non-makeup related post (for a change) since there IS more to life than makeup!

But these are just a few pics of the fireworks we saw, we watched it at the Pasadena Rose Bowl. There were A LOT of people there, so many that we had to park ON the golf course, and I mean ON the actual golf course, it was pretty insane.

I was tempted to bring my big camera and my tripod to take some awesome fireworks/night shots, but the mere thought of lugging all that equipment in a stadium FULL of people made me ditch that idea, LOL.

I decided to stop letting dust gather on my digital SLR, so since it's the perfect season to take pictures, I am going to try and take some photos here and there for my photography portfolio since the BF says I never use the gifts he gives me (I do but homeboy expects me to use them all at the same time!) Haha

Driving ON the golf course!








8 comments

Stephie said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! I love fireworks, I wish they would go off all year round :) Hope you had a great 4th!

Shen said...

looks like it was a fun 4th of july. :) you really take great photos. i'm planning to get my visa soon so i could visit. California would definitely be one of the stops coz i wanna meet the ever popular vanessa! :)

pray, the consul will grant me visa! :) lol!

Tracy Roa said...

those are some great fireworks shots. they usually have a huge fireworks display right by my house every 4th of july (i could just go outside and look up to watch them), but there was nothing this year! i'm so bummed i didn't get to see any fireworks (except for the dinky small ones that everyone else was playing with.

Tracy Roa said...

those are some great fireworks shots. they usually have a huge fireworks display right by my house every 4th of july (i could just go outside and look up to watch them), but there was nothing this year! i'm so bummed i didn't get to see any fireworks (except for the dinky small ones that everyone else was playing with.

Anonymous said...

wow!! great pics...wished i saw fireworks this year :( oh well...looks like you had a blast!

AskMeWhats said...

the fireworks looks perfect! I love how you caught it on cam!

mandilicious said...

you always take the best pictures!

holy moly that's a lot of MU..i'm actually "disposing" some of mine too..i'm giving them to my mom..

and btw, do yo agree that those wedges hurt like a bitch or is it coz i'm more of a flip flop girl?..hmm??

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

awesome firework pictures, they look really beautiful!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter