Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Videos: Quick Tutorial on Using Eyebrow Stencils & NYX Lipgloss Swatches

.

Here is a quick video (finally!) I did on using eyebrow stencils...I suggest taping them (before foundation of course) if you are having a hard time doing it with one hand. You can also take a medium brush and shade all over the stencil rather than shading it only inside with the brow brush (as depicted in this video).

I will be doing my "Beauty From The Earth Minerals" review soon, I am hoping I can post it this weekend.


And here's the NYX Lipgloss swatches video by reader request:


For customized eyebrow stencils, yes customized! Check this site out: Eye Candy Eyebrows

11 comments

Roselyn said...

Nice!!!

♔Jaimie said...

very nice! I dont stencil my brows, but that pencil is useful!

Kelly said...

so sad, it seems that the custom eye brows are only in texas =(!

Unknown said...

OMG, your blog rocks! Thanks for sharing.

Tracy Roa said...

great videos! i bought the essence of beauty eyebrow kit, and it came with stencils. i don't really use them, though. my eyebrows are pretty much shaped the way i want them to be so i just fill them in with powder. haha. i really like the NYX swatches of the lip glosses. i haven't even tried their glosses yet. maybe soon after i get out of my debt. haha. i know they're inexpensive, but i'm sure if i even get just one, it'll all just snowball from there. :D

AskMeWhats said...

wow pretty girl! I love your eyes! I love the color combination!!! and the bangs!!!

Dimple said...

Hey Vanessa!! I have been a reader of your blog for months and you have motivated me to create my own blog. I just wanted to say that you are so talented and I have learned so much from you!

<3

-Dimple

Maquillame Lily said...

Both videos were very informative. I don't stencil my eyebrows either because I can fill them and shape them really nice. I am a big believer of great eyebrows, no matter how amazing your makeup is, if your eyebrows are a mess, nothing else matters. So careful ladies, do not over tweeze and do not go around with a bush there. I am very interested in the NYX cosmetics line but I am not sure where to get them. I live in NYC, so if someone from over here knows please tell me. Vanessa smile you are gorgeous!!!

LegallyBoston said...

Do you have any tutorials/posts on putting eyeliner on your upper lashline?

Thanks :)

lindsay dot blaha at gmail dot com

leonie said...

Hi vanessa

Thank you for your interesting eyebrow tut,in the netherlands we hava a drugstorebrand called DA and the also deliver the same stuff very cheaply!

have you ever tried a thicker eyebrow form? I really think it will make you rock girl!!@

love


Leonie

na said...

Great video! I'm useless with stencils, but I might just try them again after watching your vid.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter