Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, July 7, 2008

Still alive!

.

I just took this weekend to relax a bit and SLEEP IN since I haven't done that since I was a teenager! LOL. It just felt so good to catch up on much needed rest because I honestly have been sleeping for 4 hours a night at times, so to actually sleep a good 8 hours feels really good and my body and mind is thanking me. :)

My schedule is 8am-5pm M-F at work, and then after that it's sitting an hour in traffic to go home, do any errands I need to do, then go home, eat dinner, take a shower, and BLOG. And seriously there are times I look at the clock and it's already 12am by the time I turn on the computer to edit pics, and I was going to edit some pics yesterday but I did the laundry, cleaned the bathroom, organized a few things, then the BF took me to dinner and a movie (we watched Hancock), and we came home at 11 at night, soooo I didn't have a chance to edit any pics BUT I have enough for how many posts worth! LOL.

So I will post later on tonight! I finally did my eyebrow tutorial video, new organization ideas, Beauty From the Earth Minerals review as well as looks using their minerals....so stay tuned!

Hope y'all had a wonderful 4th of July!!! I'll also post pics of the fireworks we saw!

9 comments

Stephanie T said...

Yay, you're still alive! lol Glad to hear you got some of your personal things taken care of and got some rest. Are you going to be selling pigments again soon? I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts, and my offer still stands to help out if you need it. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Thank god, now I know you're okay!

DiANAB. said...

i love love love love absolutely adore your blog.

it's super informative.

and we have the same birthday :)

happy belated, hopefully you can check my blog out soon

Ling said...

Thanks for the tips pretty! =)

Seems like you had a rejuvenating weekend! I miss being busy. I have too much time on my hands right now. =/

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your tut! =D

dandelionpicker said...

Oh I can't wait to see your review on the Beauty of the Earth minerals! I just got mine in the mail :)

(g)ezebel said...

Nessa, i just wanted to say goodbye, as i will be deleting my blog in just a few hours after i say thank you to a few more people. you have always been nothing but kind to me. thank you. ~gail

Nicole said...

I hear ya, sometimes its nice to just unwind and relax!

The Shades Of U said...

Girl, you know what, TAKE YOUR TIME. Smell the roses. When I was first blogging, I felt that I just HAD to blog everyday, and, really, it kind of burned me out. I was just blogging just for the heck of it, but now I realize that I am first and foremost a mom and a wife (well I know you're still on your way there, but YKWIM ;-) ), and that my priority is still my family and career. So go ahead and SLEEP, enjoy life; we'll still be here waiting for you when you wake up. :)

Anonymous said...

although i probably haven't been subscribed to you as long as other people, you are pretty dedicated to updating your blog and i too was wondering where you went =D

i am glad you're ALIVE ;D

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter