Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Video & Tutorial: Applying Gem Nail Tips

.

Have you ladies ever gone to a salon to get your nails done, whether it be a simple manicure or acrylics, and they charge you an extra $3-$5 for a nail design? Well why pay extra when you can do it yourself for cheap!

All you need is:
- Nail stickers/gems, whichever design you like
- Clear nail polish
- And a steady hand!

Just apply your gem sticker/design at the desired location, press, and paint on a top coat for it to stay....and voila! If you want to get more creative, you can buy a striping nail polish (which is made with a really long thin brush) so that you can make stripes along your nail line, or just random designs.











9 comments

♔Jaimie said...

Thanks for posting this. I don't get acrylics anymore and i've been lookin for great designs.
------------------------
xoxo Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my new contest!
www.justkissnmakeup.com

AskMeWhats said...

ohh girl! I saw those stickers somewhere!!!! Didn't thought it'll look that GREAT!!!! I love it!!!! And you are right! I hate it how much they overcharge just for a simple design! :D

Jaclyn Rose said...

oooh sooo pretty.. those are the ones you had that night we hung out right? cuz i remember anne commenting on them.

Cinthia Truong said...

I saw the sally's price tag on one of the packages. Did you get the gem nail tip from Sallys too? They look so beautiful. I saw some girls with these before and totally thought that they had it professionally done. LOL

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful! Thanks for posting this.

MakeupByRenRen said...

i saw this video last night, yay! i used to use those stickers back in the day on my big toe so that way i wouldn't have to pay $6 extra for a design, lol...i gotta step my nail game up!

Adriyah said...

Vanessa - where can I get those cute designs?

na said...

Those are really cute! I see them at beauty stores all the time, but I usually just take the lazy way out and use pre-designed fake nails. :P

Carliane Tomé said...

Nossa achei essas unhas decoradas um máximo! Parabéns pelo lindo blog!;)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter