Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fafi-Mac.com!

.


Are you a MAC addict? Or are you a blossoming MAC addict barely new to the scene and have a lot of catching up to do with the collections MAC has been releasing left and right? I know for me, I started getting into MAC when the “C-Shock “collection came out, and then from the “Smoke Signals” collection it went downhill from there as I was hooked! I was disappointed that I missed out on the coveted and popular “Barbie Loves Mac” collection because I really wanted to get my hands on the “Real Doll” lipstick which is now selling for an absurd price of $80+ on eBay!


Back in February, MAC released the “Fafi” collection which was critically acclaimed to be a follow-up of the infamous “Barbie Loves MAC” collection by a French designer Fafi who created “The Fafinettes”, cute and sexy colorful vixens who always wore the boldest colors and the trendiest styles. Fafi’s creativity and imagination has captured the attention of many and as a result, she collaborated with well known brands such as Adidas, LeSports Sac, and MAC Cosmetics. The products released in this collection were dazzling and each piece definitely had a touch of the classic “Fafinette Style”.




The Fafi Collection had MAC addicts in a frenzy as it included: two 4-pan eyeshadow quads, 2 iridescent powders in “Delightful” and “Verve-acious”, 2 blushes: “Hipness” (a peach/coral matte blush) and “Fashion Frenzy” (a medium matte pink blush); 6 gorgeous paint pots: “Layin’ Low”, “Cash Flow”, “Perky”, “Nice Vice”, “Rollickin’”, and “Girl Friendly”; lip glosses in “Cult Fave” (which was really a fav!), “Totally It’, “Squeeze It” and “Sugar Trance”, all to compliment the fab lipsticks: “Utterly Frivolous”, “Not So Innocent”, “Strawbaby”, “Fun N’ Sexy”, and “High Top; a clear Fafi bag, a scarf, long sleeved shirts, and the cutest stand-up dolls. This was definitely a collection that had something for everyone.

Did you miss this collection? Or did you love this collection so much you wish you stocked up on some of your favorite items? Well look no further, you can get all your lovely must-haves here at: Fafi-Mac.com, a website that has ONLY and ALL the items from the Fafi collection, just click on the picture of the item you want and it takes you directly to the seller’s store on eBay without you having to rummage through various sites to find every little thing; this place is a one-stop shop for all your Fafi needs! The best part? The price! All the items are reasonably priced, which is very rare considering how older MAC collections go sky high in price on eBay because of its “rarity”, but NOT with this site! So it’s not too late to be a Fafinette too, get all the items you missed out on or even the items you want “back ups” of. Hurry! You don’t wanna miss out on this collection again!







12 comments

Unknown said...

hahaha this post made me giggle a bit. you should know why.

♔Jaimie said...

I shall grab many items! lol thanks v

Davina said...

The only thing I got from the Fafi collection was Cult Fave. At first I hated it but now I love it and wished that I would've gotten a couple more.

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

Hey Vanessa....would you say Fafi Hipness is similar to Milani Mai Tai?
Could you do a comparison of the two for me please or swatches of the two.
Thanks a million!

Erica said...

wow that's awesome! thanks for leeting us know on it =] I'm just wondering, do you know what category paint pots belong in? I thought it would be under e/s, but apparently not...

tuniez83 said...

fafi's so inspired.
Cash flow! oh my cash flow

MakeupByRenRen said...

i missed out on barbie and c-shock, dangit! this was a nice lil find though...now we need to find one for mac-barbie!

Anonymous said...

hey lovely! the BFTE minerals are in: steel, peacock, lemon drop, amber, coral, blueberry, and green apple. let me know if you'd like a swatch to see how they look like.

sophia said...

Are they genuine products??

Vanessa said...

Indian Makeup Musings- Yes it's similar but Mai Tai is darker...

Hi Erica- I don't think they are selling any of the paint pots on this site....but you can search eBay as I am sure someone is selling them! I know the MAC by my house is still selling a couple of the colors.

Sophia- Yes of course they are genuine products, I don't advertise anything on my site that is FAKE. I too, buy real products.

Unknown said...

Hi Nessa,
Looks like we need to bid for those items on eBay. The store is just there to take us to the 2nd location (eBay). So by the end the price may not be cheap though. I like your blog very much, have been lurking around for a while but did not comment.

Vanessa said...

Hi Dao,

Yes I mentioned on this post that it does goes to the eBay store, some items may be "Buy It Now" so it's just another alternative to finding all the Fafi products under one roof...

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter