Rmcandlelight asked how to apply eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eyes without making it look messy, and I use Essence of Beauty's double-ended eyeshadow applicators to apply to the small spots such as the inner corner of the eye:
So here's a look I finally did using the Ben Nye Palette:
What I used:
- Monistat Chafing Gel as primer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer NC30
- Silk Naturals Mineral Foundation
- Silk Naturals "Tart Light"
Eyes (ALL from Ben Nye Palette, applied DRY):
- "Sun Yellow" on the inner corners of the eyes
- "Tangerine" applied after Sun Yellow
- Applied "Azalea" on the middle of the lid
- Applied "Amethyst" and "Cosmic Violet" on outer-V and contour
- On lower lashline: "Sun Yellow" (inner corner), "Chartreuse" (middle of lower lashline), "Jade" (outer lashline)
- "Ice" as highlight
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil on upper lashline and waterline
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- MAC Mattene l/s in "Immodest"
- NYX Lipgloss in "Barbie Pink"
Saturday, April 26, 2008