Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Product Review- Nexxus Humectress Luxe Moisturizing Leave-In Spray

.


Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

What it claims: New Humectress Luxe goes beyond your daily conditioner to provide the ultimate in hydration. This lightweight spray continuously nourishes and hydrates hair to keep it looking radiantly healthy and shiny.

This luxurious leave-in treatment, with Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Honey Extract seals in strength and intense hydration while it nurtures hair back to a bouncy, healthy condition. Hair looks and feels salon beautiful as glistening agents impart deep-dimensional shine.

PROS: Smells awesome! It has a coconutty smell that isn't too overpowering for me and makes me feel like I am on the tropical islands! I love how skinny the bottle is, yet has so much product because it made it so much easier to pack when I went to NY. Makes my hair super soft, manageable and shiny! Price is also great, $9!

CONS: None for me!

Overall: I think this is perfect for anyone, whether you have short or long hair, it's great. It doesn't leave your hair sticky or oily, smells great and really makes my hair nice and smooth, I spray it on after my shower and my pillows smell awesome too! ;)

8 comments

Tracy Roa said...

thanks for another great product review! i'm currently using garnier's leave-in conditioner, but i hate having to squirt the stuff in my hand and spread it all over my hair. i'll have to grab a bottle of this stuff after i'm done with my garnier. :)

btw, i bought those wedges from wet seal. there was only 1 pair left in my size. haha.

Ethereal Prey said...

wow. sounds good, i'm not using a leave in conditioner at the moment, though I use redken's something or other when I remember too :P I think I'll check this one out...

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i'd love to get my hands on that!

Anonymous said...

where can you get that?

(g)ezebel said...

oh man, my hair is so damaged from flat ironing everyday! i gotta get this...

p.s. girl, i prob'ly have tons of eyeshadows/lipsticks/lip glosses that i've used only once and then forgot about. *sighs*

Amina said...

another product to look out for. Great job on the blog!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and products w/us!!

Where can I get the nxxsus hair product? I looked some drug stores and their website too but I couldn't find the same one as you bought!

If you can tell me where can I get it, I'll very appliciate it.

Thank you :) and I'll looking forward to see your new post :D

JANE said...

I'm always sold on hair products. After your review, I just might give this a try :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter