Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Online Rambling & Online Gambling.

.

So I probably won't be able to post tonight since I have dinner with the sibling in-laws and the BF, and right now I am working on dissecting what countries and states online gambling is illegal. In case you are wondering, the online advertising world is what I do for a living.

So I have a stack of papers in front of me I have to sift through to determine what is legal and what's not for my online gambling advertisers. Apparently they have a bad habit of targeting their ads to the US where it's currently up in the air to be legal or not. It's a fine line to be honest, because POKER is a game of SKILL and NOT chance, so it's not really gambling. Ugh. See my frustration? Mom says I should be a lawyer, but I hate playing devil's advocate. :)

So it look like today may be a tad bit busy for me, but I will try and post tonight!

5 comments

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

When I was doing online gambling affiliations, I had to worry about the same thing. Because even though I had a site that was accessible to the world, I didn't want it to misconstrue the point since I live in a state where gambling is illegal. I decided not to take a chance just to be safe. Gotta think of the tykes :)

MakeupByRenRen said...

hmmmm sounds like you've got a night in front of you...good luck with the research, more knowledge is always a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa! Love your site!!! I got here through your youtube channel hehe... anyway I will be checking back soon! Oh and I linked you on my blog. :) Keep up the great work! You're very talented!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,

I have a question~ is it safe to put cosmetics in the washroom since we shower and it probably gets pretty hot in the washroom with the steam and all. Does it affect the cosmetics?

Thanks :)

Karen said...

Wow, that's an interesting point. But couldn't you say that getting the random selection of cards is technically chance?

Have fun with your documents. I'm working tonight, too! :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter