Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What ingredients are in YOUR makeup? And how hazardous is it?

.

Wanna see what kind of chemicals you are putting on your face? My friend Kat sent me a link of a site that shows what is in some of the makeup products you are probably using right now AND the hazardous level in terms of the chemicals that have been linked to allergies and cancer...scary isn't it?

http://cosmeticdatabase.com/wordsearch_free.php?hq=mac¬hanks=1

Also, Urban Decay is having a HUGE SALE!

9 comments

Anonymous said...

It is quite scary. I recently had a bad experience with MAC's SFP 15 foundation. I was using it for months and I never suspected that the breakouts was because of it. At first I thought it was my lotion, or my moisturizer. But sadly, it was the makeup. And it'll take months to fix the damage, something I'm very upset over, considering I've always had a clean skin with no flaws. :(

And reading that now made that experience even scarier. I suppose we need to be more careful of what we put on our faces. :/

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

I stopped checking to not scare myself half to death! Lol. But I'm selective anyways so I think I'm ok.

ilurvemakeup said...

I have 2 samples of the green cleanser from a stingy MAC ma, sooo glad I've never tried them! They are so getting thrown out now! Thank you :)

Liz said...

this is very informative.. thanks for sharing! :-)

mandilicious said...

hey lady, i tagged you!..list your beauty crimes..:)

Anonymous said...

omgsh ! that website is freaky !

MakeupByRenRen said...

whoa...i think i'm going to try to stay in denial b/c one of the eyeliners i used is linked to cancer and tested on animals? geez!

Melissa Joy said...

I spent like an hour on that website! creepy! Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

omg thats soo scary

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter