Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, August 1, 2008

Done packing....sorta.

.


Shipping out 95% of the packages today....whew! Thank goodness "America's Next Best Dance Crew" kept me occupied while I was packing everything...LOL. I actually like So Real Crew and Fanny Pack, although Super Crew did an awesome job last night. So who do you think is gonna win?

I had a convo a few weeks ago with MAC to double check to see if "Soft Ochre" paint pot was now part of the permanent line, since it's a gorgeous neutral shade which makes a great base before applying your eyeshadow, ANNDDDD because the MUA at the MAC store near me said it WAS NOT part of the permanent line and that it was LE, so I had to dig into it myself because if it was LE, I would have bought a BOX full! So here is an excerpt of my convo, indeed, it IS part of the permanent line! YAY!

5 comments

MakeupByRenRen said...

i used soft ochre paint pot last night at the fashion show i did...loves it!

♔Jaimie said...

yayy!! now i can cool it a bit on getting it lol

Mary said...

i love soft orche!! matches us asian skin tone lots!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

omg i hope it's available in the UK cos i really wanna buy it too! LOL.

AskMeWhats said...

Congratulations for the successful Nessa Store!!! And boy!! that's quite organized to have it all packed with everything put together! :) keep up! by the way, I got the Ardell already! thanks dear!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter