Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Video: How I apply my MAC MSF from New View & The Brush I Use

.



I had a few readers ask me about the MSF's, how to apply it, and what brush I use, so I did a quick impromptu video on it, so don't mind any of my ramblings or nonsense, or the fact I am not wearing any makeup, all my long time readers know I hate doing vids, but it's because I love y'all. ;)

I have tons of reader questions so I will be doing another installment of reader questions soon! I am gonna be a busy gal from today until Tuesday (top secret stuff), so forgive me if I happen to lack on updating, I am trying to get all my materials together to keep up, but I am working on a few projects that require a lot of time, so bare with me until I finish those up.

Hope you all are having a fantastic day!

9 comments

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

aww you have such cute voice! You dont need makeup base really, you have great skin :)

AskMeWhats said...

your skin looks flawless even without the MSF :) thanks for the tut!

MakeupByRenRen said...

i love the msf naturals...i use the medium dark as my setting powder or i even use a kabuki if i wont to wear it by itself...i also got the duo with dark and shimmer...it's awesome as a bronzer or contouring...loves it! thanks for the video sis :) you look gorgeous without makeup :)

miemiemie said...

great video :) still thinking if i should get one of those MSF duos..i might be allergic to it or might end up liking it,haha do you know any cheaper alternative to it?

Erica said...

I've never bought a MSF before. Is it like a lighter version of foundation?

Vanessa said...

Hello! Yes the MSF is basically a baked mineral compact (similar to Laura Geller's baked products), but this is a skinfinish, so it's mainly used as a finishing powder for foundation but you can use it as a foundation by itself especially if you do not need that much coverage or want a more natural look.

Mary Ellen said...

thanks Vanessa. I was just about to email you on this topic since I just bought mine MSF. thanks!

Tracy Roa said...

Great video, Nessa! I'll definitely look into the MSF's when I get around to buying MAC. It does seem a lot more convenient than lugging around loose minerals.

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

another great tutorial vanessa :D

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter