Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, August 17, 2008

***EDIT***Leaving for San Francisco...

.

**EDIT** Finally back from San Fran! The weather was perfect over there, a nice cool 60-70 degrees! We got back late so I am super tired, so I will try my best to edit pics tonight and post 'em. Sorry for the lack of updates but the internet connection at the hotel was SUPER SLOOWWWWW. And they claim to have "high-speed internet access", pish tosh. The BF and I got so frustrated with it we gave up! So I was unable to go online. :(

In a nutshell, the show was so-so, better than IMATS, but a lot worse than the Vegas show. They didn't have too many booths I wanted to see, but I was still able to get a few things (not so much for myself since I have a lot of junk as it is), but just a few things for friends and maybe a few to sell!??! :)

The BF even gave me money to buy things, but I was being super good at not buying too many things, especially things I DON'T NEED or already have a lot of. Anyway, just wanted to update y'all. I will be back in my regular posting habits soon!

p.s. sorry for not responding to some of your emails/questions, I am slowly (but surely) getting around to some of them!




Im leaving in a few hours for San Francisco to attend the Face & Body Expo...of course I will be back with pictures!

Have a great weekend!

21 comments

Unknown said...

Dear Vanessa,

Good luck! I hope you have tons of fun. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me find a good eye cream (for fine lines and crows feet).

Love,
Nancy (Toronto)

JennBee said...

Have a fun time! :D

Erica said...

Have fun in San Francisco!!

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Lucky! I wanna go! Have fun on your trip :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy SF! Hope you'll have a great time!

MakeupGeek said...

Have fun!! I'm very jealous as I grew up in that area, and I miss it..

Enjoy your trip!

Jo said...

oooh can't wait for the pics!

Bombchell said...

awww sounds like fun, I can't wait to see pictures =) lol i love looking @ pictures.

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow i'm so jealous sis! another convention! you got me 3 and 0, lol...can't wait to see your pics :)

Mary Ellen said...

hey! i'm going to the expo today. Did they have cheap brushes for 2 bucks like the IMATS show? and did they have NYX for half off? hope you can get back to me before i go. I hope its not packed!

Vanessa said...

Hello MsLadeeluv! You didn't leave an email addy so I didn't how to reach you, so I hope you find this. :)

Well Crown Brush was at IMATS, so yeah there were some brushes for like $2 there. This show and IMATS does (did not)have NYX there. This show was so-so....

Mary Ellen said...

woops sorry! thanks for the info! at least i'll get some brushes. i'm soo excited its my first expo! thanks for all your help!

Stephanie T said...

I want to know what you're going to be selling! lol Like I need to be buying more stuff from you... :p

Tracy Roa said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you got. :D

Bel said...

Vanessa! It was great meeting you at the show. You are even more gorgeous in person!

miemiemie said...

cool! can't wait to see your pics!:)

roxy. said...

can't wait for updates!

Katie Golightly said...

Yeah, maybe if you attend IMATS or the show in Vegas next year I will see you again and actually introduce myself! I think I had seen you by the Modern Basic and Crown Brush booth... anyway I had fun, I am definitely excited to go to more expos in the future! Hopefully some with more makeup! You're probably tired from making the road trip up to SF and back, but I'd love to see a post on what you got at the show later!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time.

Connie De Alwis said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I was there *pouts* Our expos don't have as much makeup products

Unknown said...

hi vanessa!
which camera did u use for the
escalator picture and the landscape picture for the photography portfolio?
is it ur nikon or ur canon sd750?
love all the pics!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter