Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rockin' Robyn

.



So even though tomorrow is Robyn's birthday from PurelyCosmetics.com, we are celebrating it today! This lady is insane and has the biggest heart- she is always so pleasant and giving. Her daughter is lucky to have one cool mom! LOL. BTW, the pic is from Pinkcakebox.com which has some awesome cakes with the best designs, so check em out!

Robyn is so generous that despite the fact that it's HER birthday, she wanted me to let my readers know about the little birthday special she has, so let's celebrate it with her! Also read her beauty blog here: Purelycosmetics.blogspot.com.



FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT!
Yes, my sexy bombshells, FREE SHIPPING on any amount! None of that free shipping on all orders over $100 crap, but free shipping even if you just order a few samples! But trust me, you will be tempted to order much more than samples. you MUST enter "HappyBirthday" in the redeem code box for FREE SHIPPING. The BEST part?! She will give away the "Beauty Blender" (I recently reviewed) randomly to one of my readers, in the notes section when you order, you MUST enter "Enter me for the Beauty Blender giveaway".

The FREE SHIPPING offer starts at 12:01am Wednesday (think tonight for you insomniacs) and ENDS at midnight.

I love her products (for real) and no I am not trying to advertise, heck I use her products myself! I just get a lot of questions in regards to different kinds of mineral makeup products and what my shade is, etc. So I LOOOVVVE her Skin Smoothing Formula Mineral Foundation in "Olive Beige", it is the perfect match to my skin and I love how there is no mixing needed to get the perfect shade, it's good straight outta the jar!

Random Moment:
I love the "Little Mermaid", can't wait to get my hands on the new "Ariel's Beginning"!

19 comments

miemiemie said...

saw the preview of the new lil mermaid movie :) i loved little mermaid too when i was still young (ahem) :) by the way, did you receive my email?

Shen said...

love little mermaid. my fave too! :)

btw, is te shipping for US residents alone? or international included? :) thanks in advance for the response sis!

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Thanks for the birthday cake! And better yet, the warm sweet wishes. Tomorrow will mark the beginning of the end, LOL. My last year in my 40's (shhhhh... I tell everyone I'm 29).

Shen - the free shipping is for US and international. First class mail only, of course - I don't want to bust the bank on shipping fees. But FREE SHIPPING, NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

Yellow Fever said...

My boyfriend is supposed to buy me the new little mermaid movie in exchange for the shoes I bought him! I have to wait until the weekend though =(

Anastasia said...

Happy Birthday! Awwh <3

Nessa, I finally swatched the ENTIRE Barry M collection for you guys (man x_x;; )

Link is here: http://ball-of-string.blogspot.com/2008/08/barry-m-all-dazzle-dust-glitter-dust.html

I don't mind if you wanna repost 'em either, not many people see my blog and they'd be wasted.

Hope it helps the non-UK residents make their minds up!

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Here's a tip for all of you who're putting in orders & not paying yet (you're confusing me!): once you register as a customer, all items remain in your shopping cart until you checkout. It can be tomorrow or next month, they'll hang around waiting for you. No need to put in dummy orders or click PayPal as your payment method without intending to go further. It shows as an order from my side, & you can't get it back in your shopping cart!

xJUDYx said...

Ooh! free shipping! feels like its my own birthday! haha

btw i LOVE LOVE the little mermaid too!! i had the original movie on VHS!

mandilicious said...

well, i think i'll just suck it up and keep them. I go to the same counter and i really don't want them to be like "ooh, that's the asian who returns shit" every time i go..lol..no, but seriously we all know how MAC MUAs/Sas can be bitches sometimes, oh wait, most of the time..but next time i buy pigments, i'll make sure to check the jars..boo..

sab said...

wow! happy birthday to robyn!

and thank you nessa for the heads up! :) are you planning on getting something? :)

Tina Dang said...

that's a great offer and the beauty blender looks good too.

can you help me out please? check out my newest blog entry and give me your opinion? Thanks in advance love<3

ainstein said...

i love the little mermaid!!! i think i still have the vhs for it when it first came out a long ass time ago hahaha. u look so funny with ur razor pix at pinks site. i wish i coulda gone to the pow wow! next time next time.

Mel said...

Does the Beauty Blender on the Purely Cosmetics site come with the cleaner, or is it just the blender?

MakeupByRenRen said...

oh i so want that little mermaid movie...i can't wait to check out robyn's site :) when my budget recovers from costa rica, lol

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Ren - I'm pretty price competitive, and if you take advantage of my birthday, your shipping is FREE! Besides, don'tcha want a chance at a free Beauty Blender?

Costa Rics? I soooooo want a vacation! Luckyhead...

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

It comes with a trial size of the cleaner. I chose not to carry the Blender and Cleaner 'cuz it's like $34, and Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soap (which is on the site) is cheaper and better.

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Special X - Damn, you're beautiful!

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Nessa doesn't have much left to get! She's already got quite a haul.

But... I'm thinking about having her over for a play date. Think I have enough colors?

Here is just the white bases:
Click Here For the Pic

Talk about a drawer full of colors! Not only the jars, but each of those ziploc bags is another mica color!
Click here for the Pic of the Micas

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

ARGH! And 22 more colors just arrived 5 minutes ago! Who likes to play with mixing colors? Party at Robyn's house!

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

A big THANKS to Nessa and all of you guys who helped celebrate my birthday today. I got almost all the orders shipped today, the balance will go out tomorrow morning.

You've got about 5 hours left to still get FREE SHIPPING and to be entered into the Beauty Blender giveaway, so don't stop now!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter