Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FOTD: Smoky Brown Look using Overrich Pigments

.

I love the Overrich pigments, all the colors are just gorgeous, and since most of them are the neutral/brown colors, it's definitely right up my alley because I can wear them on a daily basis.



Using "So Scarlet" lipstick, sorry it looks crappy, I took this like after 12 hours after coming home from work so most of it was just gone....lol. I didn't mean to use this color lippie with the eyes but I was lazy so I just put it on so you can see how it looks overall (So Scarlet), but imagine it with a natural eye, it would look so pretty!




What I used:
[Face]

- Sephora Skin Primer
- Purely Cosmetics Foundation in "Olive Beige"
- MAC "Sculpt" Powder to contour

[Cheeks]
- MAC Sonic Chic "Nuance" blush

[Eyes]
- MAC PP in "Soft Ochre"
- MAC Overrich Pigment in "Blonde's Gold" all over the lid (applied dry)
- MAC Overrich Pigment in "Mega-Rich" on lower half of the lid (applied wet)
- MAC Overrich Pigment in "Heritage Rouge" and "Copperbeam" on outer-V and contour (applied dry)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in "Blackest Black"
- Shiseido Mascara Base
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

[Lips]
- MAC "Cherish" lipstick
- MAC "Liquer" lipglass (from Cult of Cherry)

15 comments

Lovevashares said...

ooooo, pretty.

Ahleessa said...

I love the eye look. It's so pretty! :)

AskMeWhats said...

hey there nessa! i love neutrals and this is a gorgeous neutral look! I try to use neutrals but most comments wanted me to go for darker looks !hahhha :D

Connie De Alwis said...

I love this look! I prefer it with the lighter lip though. very pretty! good job

L said...

dude v, how the hell do u do piggies? i freakin tried playin with the nyx ones i have and im super retarded with it. i did like a thin layer first and then tried to pack a dry layer on top... it was soooooooooooo pigmented. i was kinda scared. lol

it looks lovely on ya! xo

josephine siu said...

Pretty, as always! I love the mysterious little smile/smirk you always have in your pictures, lol (:

Anastasia said...

Those are much prettier neutrals than I expected. Heritage Rouge & Copperbeam together have a lovely red hue to them, which I wasn't expecting.

Gorgeous, as ever.

Tammy said...

So pretty!

iamgrape1119 said...

I love your FOTDS! the Pics are such high quality! I ordered 6 of them, but returned ALL of them b/c I'm pissed that I only got half of the containers (4.3g). I think they falsely advertised them on MAC website b/c when I ordered them they were 7.5g, but when I recieved them they are only 4.3g. I wouldn't have gotten them if they were 4.3g. I'm pissed!

fuzkittie said...

You are the queen of autumn! I am loving that So Scarlet shade, but I can't pull of red shades like you! :[

Stephanie T said...

Love the look!

Maquillame Lily said...

I am like sooo ready for fall and winter. I hate summer, here in NY I cannot stand to be almost naked in the street in order to stand the heat, I do not have J. Lo's body (pre-babies) to be showing all my misery like that haha! In cold weather you always look so put together and chic, your hair is never frizzy, and you don't sweat your makeup away, no shiny faces!

Jen said...

soooo pretty! i absolutely love your eyes in the first pic. :)

christy kimchee. said...

i really love the lips in the first pic. looks really really natural :)

Muliebrity said...

Love your eyes!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter