Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sasa.com Haul

.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy playing with the BF's niece and nephew and just relaxing- something I haven't done in awhile...

Many of you asked about the green look I did in my previous post, it's from an OLD fotd I did awhile back, you can find all the products I used and more pictures by CLICKING HERE.

Here is the Sasa.com haul I got last week and haven't had a chance to post it, I also did a look using the Barry M pigments which I will try and post this week. Sasa.com is a great place to get many Asia products such as skincare, makeup, moisturizers, and more.







I just got two cucumber masks which I love! They make my skin so soft! I also got Sana's "Pore Putty" which is a makeup base that's already tinted (Ill try and do a review soon), Elisha Coy's BB (Blemish Balm) Cream (too dark and muddy on me), an eyebrow trimmer, and CosMed Oil Control Serum.

The pink case I got for traveling, it's Rose Water scent, has a cleanser, mask, moisturizer, and toner, I bought all of it for only $6!

So stay tuned!

16 comments

Anonymous said...

I love Asian makeup packaging!

Ahleessa said...

All I see is "oi" on cucumber mask. By the way "oi" means cucumber in Korean... hehe~ I heard the masks in Korea are good, but I have never tried them. I need to try them out! :)

Ethereal Prey said...

wow! All for $6?! I'm gonna head over there now then! are they travel size?

noon said...

hi vanesssa. do you also have a wordpress as well as your blogger under the same name (nessasarymakeup)? i was a bit confused why you would have two websites that post the same thing.

devoted subscriber

=)

Tracy Roa said...

Looking forward to your reviews on these products!

Vanessa said...

HI Ethereal Prey! YUP! They are travel size which is why I bought them because they are the perfect size to lug around! And only $6!!!!

Flyamoon- I do have a wordpress account and thats what I am using to currently work on my website....

Thanks Tracy! I hope I can do one soon!

Digital Angel said...

Oh Korean facial pack :D cucumber hehe I wonder how that comes out ! :)

Anonymous said...

ahaha I can't help noticing the ginormous eye in the second pic staring up at her tadpole eyebrows. classic

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

awesome haul vanessa, can't wait for u reviews :P

birkinbagbeauty said...

I cannot wait to read your review about the Pore Putty. I am an avid asian makeup and skincare buyer, so I am glad to know that the Cosline mask is a must have as well.

Anonymous said...

Great haul! Can't wait for the reviews

MakeupByRenRen said...

i love looking at all the new cool asian makeup...i kinda want a pair or brow scissors like that because they have the edge that isnt too sharp...can't wait for your reviews...i heard rose water is really good for your skin

Imee said...

can't wait for the pore putty review!

Mia said...

I can't wait for your review on that eyebrow trimmer thingy :) Looks very interesting. My mom always buys me little beauty trinkets from a Japanese market near her house, so I'm in love with the fun products they only make overseas!

christy kimchee. said...

Hehe I love the cucumber masks too :D

Tell me how the Pore Putty works for you :)

hijabi said...

wow great site, im defo going to be ordering stuff from there. Look forward to your review on the make up putty :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter