Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cotton Candy Friday!

.

It was Cotton Candy Friday at my work, so the co-workers and I had a blast eating pure sugar, LOL. One of the many things I love about where I work is that it's a very relaxed environment in the sense that even when you feel stressed or pressure, there are many vices my boss employs to calm us down and work more efficiently. Such as free gym membership (which I use everyday!), Massage Mondays (yes we get chair massages EVERY Monday with Kathy who is awesome btw!), and every now and then on Fridays we have staff lunches of our choice, etc.

In case you are wondering what I actually do for a living to support my makeup addiction, I am was an Advertising Account Manager, but I was recently promoted to Client Services Support Manager in which now I am helping manage the Client Services Reps and their clients as well as serve as the liaison between our reps and our tech team. I basically work in the internet advertising industry and in a nutshell; we help clients advertise their online business and setting up ad campaigns, etc. It's definitely a job I love doing and I work with great people.

So last Friday was Cotton Candy Friday which I was really excited about simply because I LOVE Cotton Candy, and I mean LOVE as I can eat it all the time. Even though it's sticky and can get a bit messy, I like how soft and fluffy it is and easy to eat, as I am not a fan of most hard candies. Seems like everyone was excited at my work too! LOL.

Here are some pics...the BF and I are about to get some lunch and hit up the Marukai Market so that I can make some SPAM MASUBI! Mmmmmm! Yummy!

Diana and our new receptionist Natasha making the yummy cotton treats!












39 comments

Fun Size said...

that's awesome!!!!!!

Unknown said...

how cool is that! wish i got that at work hehe. :h:

Marietta said...

Wow..I love your job already :D

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

I LOVE Cotton Candy. I cant see it and not buy it...yumm !

Anonymous said...

Oh I need some of that at my job, that would be awesome!

I haven't had cotton candy in years, but now I'm craving it.

J said...

I love it too! I plan to own a cotton candy making machine one day so I can eat it all the time! The pink and blue flavors are my favorite :)

Unknown said...

That's nice...

AskMeWhats said...

Oh wow Nessa, I wish we have working environment like that!!!! :) Thanks for sharing, I love cotton candies to :P

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

ur job sounds awesome! lol

dowabie said...

it's cotton candy!! yummy...on my first plane ride when I was five, I tried to break the airplane windows so I could scoop up the clouds. I thought it was cotton candy from the sky.

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE Cotton Candy!! You guys look so cute!

sanniet said...

wow how fun! what a great place to work at! I definitely would work here instead of google! google are liars hahahah >_< but damn thats really awesome I wish I could find a sweet job like that!

A. Rose said...

oh man, i'm craving cotton candy so badly now. your work looks and sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

yum!!
that's nice that your work as all that stuff; i think it's important to work in a place the has things like that, it definitely does help the work environment, not to mention happy workers = better workers lol

SzeLing said...

:k: All of you look so cute!

I love cotton candy too. How I wish we can do this at where I work.

J said...

I love cotton candy too! The pink and blue flavors are my favorite :)

madison817 said...

yum!

hotstones said...

you're so cute..making spam MUSUbi!
btw, I love the new bloggy look!

hotstones said...

you're so cute, making spam MUSUbi!

btw, I am loving the new bloggy look!
Have a wonderful week!

Tina Dang said...

Aww Vanessa! That is just too cute : )

missannabanna said...

awww...now i gotta craving for cotton candy lol :)

Anonymous said...

what a very fun day ;) It will be so damn boring if you work in very serious environment.
It means on Valentine day you got lots of chocolate ? =p

Jenn said...

OMG You have such a fun work place!! I wish my company was like that instead of talking about cost cutting all the time! lol! :D

Lolita Riot said...

lucky ducky! If its one thing I love its cotton candy! Id love to have my own cotton candy machine! you job sounds like a dream!

xoxkissablexox said...

are you guys hiring? hahah ..i love your job already..and seems like its an amazing place to work at..
its hard to find a job that you can actually enjoy and look forward to going to work..your job sounds awesome..your boss sounds wonderful..hopefully my boss in the future would be as nice as yours :)

xoxkissablexox said...

Also I was just wondering if thats a college degree or university? I'm taking psychology right now but I'd love to do something either with advertising or graphic design/animation

Jerah197 said...

wow your work environment looks amazing!!

Alice Phan said...

You have an awesome job :i:

MesmerEYEZing said...

Very nice. Smart company. Keep the bees happy and you get sweeter honey.

PS as always your makeup looks awesome! Love eyeshadow color.

MakeupByRenRen said...

yum! what a great job!

Anonymous said...

...now i want cotton candy!!!

Jen said...

Aw! Doing little things like that really helps the morale in the work environment! I wish my work gave out cotton candy! Hehe!

Jéssy said...

I want to work this!

I love cotton candy! .. can eat all day I'm not tired hahaha

Girl with Curl said...

Oh my gosh that looks so good. Are you guys hiring haha?

Miss Yaya said...

lol how cute is that, we certainly don't have that here on wall st. love ur eyeshadow!

missnesh said...

Thats hot, to actually hear and see someone having a blast at work!!! I pray for that one day...for now, its the pits lololol.

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

That looks like soo much fun!! Your job sounds interesting too! I'm a marketing major. My passion is social network marketing. I used to have a "real job" doing that for a sports apparel company but they packed up & moved across the country :( :j:

Z said...

GAH! Living in Hawaii for a couple years when I was younger, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE spam mushubi!

LOCALGURL808 said...

i need me a job like that...btw congrats on your promotion!! you deserve it!! and cotton candy...yummmmmm.....couldnt get any sweeter, huh?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter