Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Join me & my ladies at the Makeup Show LA!

.

I will be attending the Makeup Show in LA at the California Market Center THIS Sunday March 15th!

I will be joining Elke from the Beauty Blog Network, Robyn from Purelycosmetics.com, as well as other fabulous ladies for the Blogger Forum from 3:00-3:45 pm where we will be answering all your beauty questions!

So come and say hello! Let's take pictures and just have some fun! Please read all info below to answer any questions in relation to this.

California Market Center
110 East 9th Street,
Penthouse / 13th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90079


To buy tickets: CLICK HERE

To view the speaker/seminar schedule: CLICK HERE

To view the list of EXHIBITORS:
CLICK HERE


The Makeup Show LA is a pro-only trade event open to anyone involved with the makeup artist industry. Makeup artists, retail artists, aestheticians, hairstylists, fashion stylists, agents and bookers and of course students of makeup, hair or aesthetics are invited to attend. Proof of profession or student status is required.

Admission to The Makeup Show LA includes all seminars and lectures, full access to the show floor and in-out privileges. Entry to The Makeup Show LA also allows participants access to great hands-on workshops. These hands-on workshops are only available to attendees of the show and are at an additional fee. Schedule will be posted in Fall 2008.

Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.

Advanced tickets are closed.

2009 The Makeup Show LA Rates
Show hours 9:30am – 5:30pm

At the Door – If Available
One Day Ticket $50 - Tax is not included

Two Day Ticket $80 - Tax is not included

Student card holders receive 10% discount.

17 comments

Girl with Curl said...

If I was visiting my family in Cali, I would definitely be going. Hope you have fun at the makeup show!

madison817 said...

hey vanessa, just wanted to say i got the lipglosses today - and they're fantastic! i love that they're not sticky and have great pigmentation - thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

awww wish i could come,but i live in England!! have a fantastic time hun xoxo

Linda said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet you!

Ingrid said...

Hello Vaness, I will be at the makeup show on Sunday..Can't wait to meet you.
See you there!
Ingrid
xoxo

Ingrid said...

Hello Vanessa, I will be at the makeup show on Sunday as well. Can't wait to meet you ;)

Natalie Jo said...

i would go if i didnt have have to have 'proof' of my profession..

Alyson @ The Gloss Menagerie said...

I won't be @ this one but I'm going to IMATS!

Anonymous said...

wow i so wanna go!!! buy me a ticket to LA!

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

I still don't have anything to wear! Waaahhhh...

Ethereal Prey said...

awe, wish i could go, but have lots of fun and take lots of pics! w00t!

Iyah Love said...

Ahhh! Its my day off on Sunday & would love to go, but I am saving my money for the IMATS! :) Takes loads of pics for us :) :h:

Phamtastic said...

Hi Vanessa,

I have a question for you and in no way am I trying to be rude but I just wanted your honest answer. I know you love makeup and what girl doesn't, right? However, do you ever feel like you're wearing too much. I know you are great at what you do and completely respect your talent. Just wanted to know if you ever feel you overdo it or some days you just want to feel natural instead of plastered up? Thanks.

ting RN said...

i wish i could go! :( I should just enroll in a cosmetology class so i can attend these things lol!

Vanessa said...

Hi Pham! How are you? Thanks for your honest question, oh girl yes! There are days where I think oh it's not a lot, but then my friend will take a picture and then I am like ok whoa! that's a lot of makeup! I mean in person it doesn't look or even feel like it's "a lot" sometimes until you actually see yourself in a picture- an entirely different perspective.

I think that's why lately I haven't even been doing as much or as many FOTD's because I've been sporting much more natural and easy looks during the week when I go to the work and the gym which consists of just eyeliner and mascara sometimes with no foundation or sometimes with foundation. I just don't have the time or the patience in the morning to do elaborate eye makeup (especially if I am just going to work!)

To be honest I like the way the no makeup/natural look looks on people, so clean and just fresh- pure. I think because we run blogs and just from a creative standpoint, it's just fun for me to play with different looks and color combinations even to the extreme just to see what I can create or what looks remotely "cool". I also think those with naturally nice skin can totally pull of not wearing any or little makeup, as oppose to people who may be insecure about certain parts of their face may want to hide behind makeup.

I think we all have our on and off days where we want to be dolled up and add the falsies and whatnot, and there are times where it's nice to let our skin breathe and not even go through the craziness of applying all that junk to our face! :)

Makeup By Alma said...

Awwww Vanessa I would love to talk to u on person since we never got the chance to meet but i dont have anything to show so they can let me in :i:
Alma

Makeup By Alma said...

Sorry Vanessa forgot to give u my email its almmaaa@yahoo.com
ttyl Alma

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter