Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FOTD: St. Patrick's Day Face

.

I will be posting the show pics tomorrow (or tonight), but here is the St. Patrick's Day look I did yesterday.







What I used:

[Face]

- YSL Flash Radiance Skin (primer, will review soon)
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30
- Cargo Concealer #2
- Buff'd Minerals in "Almond" and "Chamois" (mixed)

[Cheeks]
- MAC Blush in "Springsheen"

[Eyes]
- MAC "Kelly Green" Pigment (pro) applied wet with a sponged eyeshadow applicator on lower half of the lid
- MAC "Humid" e/s and MAC "Emerald Green" pigment on outer-V and contour
- MAC "Carbon" e/s on outer-V
- MAC "Ricepaper" as highlight
- MAC fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Milani green eye pencil on lower lashline
- Urban Decay "Zero" on waterline
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

[Lips]
- MAC "Myth" lipstick
- MAC Cremesheen lipstick in "Creme d' Nude"

27 comments

Maja said...

What a pretty make up! I also did a St Patty´s EOTD.

Maja said...

Hmm.. you don´t have GOSH in LA? I thought GOSH was an American brand.

Sofia said...

pretty....green looks great on u :D

Maja said...

If you can find them you really should buy some. I think they´re just as good as MAC or Urban Decay´s eyepencils despite the prie. And they are definitly waterproof!

Maggie said...

looks GORGEOUS! :)

jedstah said...

GOSH is a Denmark based company that has been around for 45ish years. It is awesome stuff and available in Canada exclusively in Shoppers Drug Mart; I'm not sure where in the US it is available though.

Anonymous said...

You look great.. I love greens on u.

Anonymous said...

You never EVER cease to amaze me. So pretty, Vanessa! :)

ANGE said...

gorgeous as usual :)

beeyoutiful7 said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! I don't think i'll good with green eyeshadows!

Im so jealous =)

Miss Yaya said...

i like it as always :) .. put up another award for ya on my blog

Miss Yaya said...

o fyi tomorrow's post features ya :)

Amina said...

gooooooorgeous!!

AskMeWhats said...

aww that is a pretty color! :) You look so pretty with those colors

jenger_luxurious said...

i love your blog!

* said...

You've been tagged in for the Kreativ Blogger award! Hope you enjoy. http://faith-abigail.blogspot.com/2009/03/personal-update-and-tagged-post.html

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

gorgeous green look!!

MAi . said...

i love this look! esp cause st. patrick's day is my fave holiday and i LOVE the color green. gorgeous! ;]]

audgepodge said...

So pretty! I love the combination of dramatic eyes with nude lips :)

nackybeauty said...

love the look! :D

Unknown said...

omgomgomogm that is sooooo purdy!!!! especially since green is my favorite color!!! just out of curiousity why did you use 2 lippies? it looks amazing! =)

Make Song Up. said...

Love the look!

Lynnie said...

Love the colors! ♥♥♥

FuN and MakeUp said...

gorgeous greensssssss.. hope u had a good one! xoxo

Unknown said...

Your St. Patrick's Day FOTD is way better than my St. Patrick's Day FOTD!! I'm loving the green eyeshadows that you used and I almsost got Humid e/s but decided to get the Golden Olive pigment and Bitter e/s instead.

Vanessa said...

Hi Mary! Thanks! I used 2 lippies because one was matte (MAC's "Myth") and I wanted a little shine and moisture so I chose "Creme d' Nude" to put over "Myth". :)

Trend-a-holic said...

cutee :) !

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter