Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MAC Grand Duos Collection- March 12th, 2009

.



M·A·C makes the next move with Grand Duos: Mineralize Blush with a marbleized mélange on one side, and a complementary mono-shade on the other. A sophisticated but simple new way to get your vital minerals!

Check out more info from Specktra.net.

MSF Blush Duos - (LE) $22.50USD

* Moon River - Blue pink mélange / Pale yellow pink
* Love Rock - Gold violet mélange / Bright blue pink
* Grand Duo - Copper pink mélange / Plum
* Light over Dark - Orange yellow mélange / Deep brown
* Earth to Earth - Purple bronze mélange / Yellow brown
* Hot Planet- Copper yellow mélange / Mid-tone plum
* Intenso - Orange yellow mélange / Deep brown

Brushes
* #188 Brush - A flat-topped, full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of any formula colour – fluid, cream, powder or pigment. Ideal for creating soft layers or adding textures. Made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres. (Perm) - $34.00USD

Hot Planet:


Light Over Dark:


Love Rock:


Intenso:


Grand Duo:


Moon River:


Earth to Earth:


Love Rock looks hot! So what are you planning on getting?

14 comments

FuN and MakeUp said...

seriously... how does those mineralize shit work???????? i dont get how its liek diff colors n u use it as all over the face? haha im confused.. but i want some!

sanniet said...

Love Rock does look awesome! I like Moon River and Light Over Dark! Probably will get Moon River <3

Anonymous said...

ahhh why did you show me these?! lol
i want moon river intenso & love rock....if i could rock it lol

Unknown said...

omgggggggggggg!!! soo super excited!! i want all of them!! but of course i cant get all of them so i am thinking about getting moon river, hot planet, and earth to earth

on the website hot planet looks more red and thats why i like it but if its not that red then i wont get it

Marjo on makeup frenzy said...

I want them all. I need them all :P These blushes drive me crazy! But I keep remembering that I have to pay 22 bux for 3.5 grams of stuff (BBR MSFs were 9 grams and 28 bux, I believe) :k: Anyways even if I can't get all of them, I'm definitely buying Moon River, Love Rock, Light over Dark and Hot Planet.

Iyah Love said...

Ohhhh!! I might get one!! yay for this :)

asdf said...

i am soo gonna get a few from this collection!! :P

Jen said...

GAH! Crap! I'm on a NO HAUL challenge... HMPH! .. This will be hard...

ShanaTheMost said...

I am definitely going for the Love Rock.

Jo said...

ooo which ones are you going to get nessa? i only bought intenso but im keen on earth to earth and light over dark if i get a chance to swatch them

Jenn said...

Strange, the mac near me already had these out when they release hk koture last week. I picked up love rocks and earth to earth. All the colors were so pretty, but since I'm not into blushes all that much so I limited myself to 2. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm going to pass on this collection since I'm more into Hello Kitty Kouture and Sugar Sweet this month. They look gorgeous but if they still have them, I would get one blush in Grand Duo.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Moon River and Love Rock!!

FAB_Ladee said...

hmmm i need a countor shade sooo Light over dark!! too bad they discontinued the sculpt and shapesss!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter