Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sally's Beauty Supply Haul

.

Morning ladies! Hope you all are having a great day so far...I was stuck in traffic this morning argh! But nonetheless it feels like a good day!

I love Sally's Beauty Supply store, they have a lot of do-it-yourself products which is awesome because it allows you to be creative; and they have a wide range of nail polishes, false eyelashes, and more!

It's on my way home from work so I stopped by and picked up some nail decals, California Mango lotion (because my nail salon has this and I love it!), and Queen Helene's new Olive Oil Intense Facial masque for dry skin (I can't wait to try this one out!), and a nailpolish in "Passion Pink".

I also got a Sally's card finally after being in months of denial that I don't shop there that much, LOL. It's only $5 for the ENTIRE YEAR! And you get discounts on everything in the store (items that are not already on sale), I bought 2 China Glaze nailpolishes for $3.50 each when they are normally $6, so I am already loving the discount!









The lady told me the discounted price is located on the sticker tag, the last 3 or 4 digits...so original price is $4.49, discounted price is $3.99!


I also got 2 Kleancolor nailpolishes from this fashion store near my house and I put some glitter over my Zoya nailpolish in "Sweet". I am so obsessed with nailpolishes right now!



22 comments

Agnes Ramos said...

awesome! i cant wait to go to sally today. i, too also suffer from dry skin...can u do a review on the queen helene mask? :)

Vanessa said...

Hi Agnes! Of course like always! I will do one as soon as I give it a test run. :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

I love doing nails too! You pink nails look awesome!!

Jéssy said...

I love glaze even have no real skill to paint my nails haha

I want a very Konad stamping nail art .. yes that helps a lot to life hehe

I love the glaze with star .. but when the stars are dry the tips folded and drops =/

Miss Yaya said...

the nail looks awesome - will see if my sallys has that too

jilliandanica said...

I used to be in denial about shopping at Sally's a lot too! The card really pays for itself after 1 or 2 hauls.

Can't wait to meet you at the Makeup Show!

izumi said...

what a pretty polish :) wish there was a sally beauty near me!

Unknown said...

lol, i got suckered into the sally card too! but hey, it's worth it at the end =)

Janelle said...

Nice haul, Vanessa! I haven't been to Sally's in a while!

aquaracer said...

same here, i am so into nail polishes right now, haha! i love your pink-glittery nail!

Unknown said...

:h: i love sally's! i want to try out the mask!

FuN and MakeUp said...

everytime i paint my nails.. never comes out as goood... but im goin to try ur idea!!

Unknown said...

I haven't been to Sally's Beauty Supply store in so long!! I do want to visit there again soon. The nail polishes look amazing and been wanting to try China Glaze's nail polishes since I've heard that they are really awesome!

Hauteface said...

Hahaha,I went ahead and got it too when the sales lady said "Uhm are you sure you don't want it, cause this is the third time you're here this week". Yea, that was the motivation i needed.:h:

AskMeWhats said...

wow! having discount cards like that is so worth it if you get almost 50% off on products!!!! We do have discount cards here but you have to earn humongous number of points for a small freebie! LOL

714Star said...

I wore my nails like this last week when i got this same star/glitter nail polish from a mom n pops store near me and I paired it with opi Japanese Rose Garden. I got complements on it so you know it looked good.

Mona said...

oh the nail decals are way cute

nackybeauty said...

i like how there's a star on ur nail :D its cute. the last time i went to sally's i got three nail polishes & the lady asked if i wanted a card for $5. but i was like nehh i dont shop here much.. but when i got home i should've just got it >< maybe the next time i go back :D haha

Girl with Curl said...

Those Sally beauty cards come in really handy and you're right about not being hesitant to get one because it's only 5 bucks for the year.

MakeupByRenRen said...

i have the little card too he he...but i haven't been in so long because there isn't one close to me... :(

im done said...

i dont know why but i really don't care about my nails. i used to. all i do is just trim them and occasional manicure.
but its so fun to do them up all cute..
i should really get back into it. this post makes me want to haha.

Jasmine Nicole said...

Your nails are so cute!!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter