I wanted to try a soft grey/black look that would bring out the eyes yet not as overpowering as a smokey look. I still wanted to keep a natural, fresh-face look. Many of you asked what my Silk Naturals Ratio is, I honestly don't use that formula, I just pour all of the white powder in the jar and start testing from there by adding about 3 or 4 scoops of the Warm Gold.
What I used:
- Pure Naturals Green Tea Moisturizer
- Laura Geller Spackle Face Primer
- Silk Naturals Mineral Foundation
- Milani Blush in "Luminous" (similar to NARS "orgasm" blush)
- MAC Beauty Powder in "Drizzlegold" as highlight.
- MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
- Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in "Bundle Up" (all over the lid)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Vex" (all over the lid)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Knight Divine" (outer-V and contour)
- Milani eyeshadow in "Storm" (outer-V and contour)
- MAC eyeshadow in "Carbon" (outer-v)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil in "Blackest Black"
- Laura Mercier Mascara
- Rosebud's Strawberry Lip Balm
- MAC Lipstick in "Snob"
- Sally Hansen Diamond Lipgloss in "Champagne Toast"
Funky face time!