Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Haul!

.

I wanna wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all are enjoying time with family, Jon and I didn't see my parents this year for Thanksgiving because airfare is expensive, but they are coming to visit us around Christmas so it's all good! Also I forgot to add I have "Cool Pink" (matte) pigment available for samples as well.

MadMinerals.Org is having a 25% OFF SALE!

***I'll be heading to Vegas again later tonight, so most likely I will NOT have internet connection. :( My BF's dad lives over there so we are heading back there again! Hopefully see more celebs haha. I should be back on Sunday.

I also bought more Violet and Teal Pigments for sampling...and caved and bought another 187 brush.





Yesterday was the release of the MAC Finery bags and the Metal-X Collection, so here is haul as well as my initial observations. I also got my Sephora Pop-Up Brushes!




The MAC Finery Bag:
I bought the finery bag in "Plum Lips", I am not too sure about this one yet, I am not really a fan of "glazes" and "frost" lipsticks, as I found the two lipsticks to be a bit too sheer for me(Culture Class and Ultra Madame). The 'Contessa' lipglass was pretty. I might just end up exchanging it for the Pink Lips. But the packaging is ultra gorgeous!



The Metal-X Collection:
I LOVE this collection. I was expecting this collection to be super creamy and almost the same consistency of a mousse, but it's creamy at first but finishes to a powder so it's not sliding off anywhere. I have yet to do a look with any of the colors from this collection, but it does look promising. I ended up purchasing: Pure Ore (gorgeous gold color), gold spice (reminds me of the moonbathe collection), 6th sin (pretty deep emerald green to go perfect with the emerald green pigment), and Cyber (silver). I wanted Virgin Silver, but the MA got me the wrong one, and I ended up liking it. The boyfriend said "I know you're gonna end up getting all the colors anyway, so just keep it". HAHHAHHAA.

Swatches:















My Sephora Pop-Up Brushes Arrived!!!!












Jon's adorable little niece Alyssa Jolie!

10 comments

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Happy T's mi'lady :) Hope you have a great time today!

Yup, yup. Nice haul! I should have swatched everything also. Now I know, haha.

I love the pop-up case. Soooo stylish. and Jon's niece is such a cutie.

www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Ooohohohohohohoh how gorgeous is she. I love babies with an amazing head of hair. Too cute.

Metal-X looks cool too but to released in the UK til 01st Dec - did you find them to be creasy?

http://mostly-makeup.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

The baby is so CUTE. Any chance shes related to angelina jolie?;)

Vanessa said...

Hey RF! Happy Thanksgiving! The Metal-X eyeshadows aren't creasy at all (as long as you don't put TOO much on your lid it should be fine). They are cream-to-powder so it 'dries' on your lid like a regular eyeshadow. What I love about it is the shimmer and vibrancy of the colors.

B said...

Happppppy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see what kind of looks you are going to do with Metal-X. I'm still iffy on it because I'm not sure about those colors on my skin. And do a review on the brushes (and the cute pop-up thingie) when you get a chance! I think it's cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice haul! :)

The red lipstick from the Plum Lips (Finery) looks nice.

Metal-X looks HAWT!

Jon's niece is adorable! May I ask what nationality she is?

alien man?! said...

what a darling little girlie!!!!!! oh, she's SOOOO lovely

and, wow, the Pure Ore is HOT

wish i could pull off gold

Anonymous said...

those lippies actually look really pretty...especially that light pink lipstick, I think you should keep it ;)

nilla cookie said...

What a haul! 6th Sin looks gorgeous! I've been lovin' all the greens I see lately!

Also, how do you like the Sephora brushes? I think I want to try them out so please let us know!

yummy411 said...

great haul! omg his little niece is sooooooo beautiful and a even more beautiful name!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter