Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Reader FOTD- Monika

.

Here is a look Monika sent me last week using the pigment samples she purchased from me.

What she used:

-MAC Paints in Bare Canvas
-MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque ( all over the lid)
-MAC Pigment Your Ladyship ( all over the lid, its so pretty, in the pic you cant really see that its all the way to my brows)
-MAC Pigment in Sweet Sienna in the outer V till about the middle of my eye
smoking e/s from smoking eyes quad (just a little added to the V to make it darker)
- black eyeliner, I always put eyeshadow on top of my eyeliner, I used smoking e/s
- Maybelline lashes with no mascara on



4 comments

smileychatterbox said...

hi Vanessa it's me Abi! um I know it's kinda late to ask this but what is an FOTD? lol ok bye!

Vanessa said...

FOTD stands for Foto of the Day, EOTN-eyes of the night, EOTD-eye of the day, basically your look for that day/night, etc.

Stephie said...

great job :) it's very pretty!

Karen said...

very pretty. great job blending!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter