Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

FOTD and MAC Pigment in Fuschia

.


I went to the mall after work and there were TONS of kids trick or treating dressed up in their cute little costumes! Their parents were also dressed too, and I saw about 7 Snow Whites! Gosh I seriously can't wait to have kids and dress them up and take them to get some candy...they were just so frikkin' cute!

I exchanged my brush set for MAC Pigment in Fuschia, 3 eyeshadows refills, and palettes. It was indeed a sad goodbye with the brush sets, but I take comfort in knowing MAC is coming out with more stuff soon so I'll just spend my money on those! BTW, Nordstrom's is the only store that is exclusively selling the MAC Keepsake bag which includes a pigment, lipglass, softsparkle eye pencil, and a shimmertone blush (no colors listed).



The Haul:


MAC Pigment in Fuschia:


Pink Pigment Comparisons:


FOTD:
This is just a clean look I did this morning, for the sake of halloween I popped in some blue contacts...



FACE:

- Philosophy Primer
- Madminerals foundation in light medium
- Silk Naturals Foundation

EYES:

- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Charlotte Russe Mineral Eyeshadows
- Milani Earthly Delights Quad
- Ardell Eyelashes
- Diorshow Mascara

CHEEKS:
- MAC Blush in Coygirl
- MAC MSF in Gold Spill as highlight

Lips:

- MAC Lipstick in Snob
- Sephora Pencil #206
- MAC 3D Lipglass in Lightswitch

10 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey nessa, love your look. And that lipstick is very pretty on you. I have very pigmented lips and I'm afraid color like that would look darker on me.

BTW, when is the nordstrom exclusive coming out?

-gisele (ABB)masayaPERIODaikoATgmailPERIODcom

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

HOTNESS! i was going to wear my hazel contacts but one of them had a TINY tear in it. made me so sad. :(

Vanessa said...

Gisele- Thanks for the compliment! The Nordstrom Keepsake is already available in stores now!

the Muse said...

looking beautiful as always vanessa!!

Anonymous said...

I was curious on the MAC eyeshadow refills, Are they cheaper than the eyeshadows that come in the case? Can anyone buy the refills?

Mary said...

nessa! i love your blog! i'm gonna link you on mine just so that it's easy for me to go read it ;) i hope you don't mind!

Stephie said...

omg ate you look so sexy with the contacts in! do you actually need them or do you use them as an accessory? i've wanted to get some but i don't need glasses... i'm not sure if i can get them.

anyways, that pigment looks amazing! i am ordering it online now :) are you getting the keepsake thing? <3 you ate!

Vanessa said...

Stephie cakes! Thanks! I just wear colored contacts as an accessory, even though I do need to get an eye exam because at night I am blind as a bat, so I might need some glasses!

I think I am going to pass up on the keepsake bag because I don't think I really need it, and I think I might just wait till the Finery bags come out....makeup is getting too expensive so im trying to scale back on what I want to what I REALLY want! LOL!

Vanessa said...

Kiki, the eyeshadows refills are of course cheaper they are $10.50 and full sized eyeshadows with the compact that encases it is $14.50. Anyone can buy the refills at a stand-alone MAC store.

Karen said...

wow! you look really pretty with blue eyes. not everyone can pull that off.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter