Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reader Questions

.

Linda- You forgot to leave your email, but I got that Aquafina spray from Wal-Mart.

Hannah- Thanks so much for the heads up, I am glad the pictures are working now! I am from Canada too! What part are you from? I used to live in Toronto, Ontario and Pickering.

Ok the Antiquitease collection was released today, so I am off to go buy more things I don't need! ;)

3 comments

Hannah said...

I'm from Winnipeg--where I unfortunately have to survive with only counters. I REALLLLLLY want to A) shop/see a freestanding MAC store
B) shop/see a MAC Pro store
C) shop/see a Sephora
plus non makeup stuff--Ikea and Bath and Body Works. Amongst many others I'm sure I'm missing. Need to start travelling!!

But that is very cool you used to live in the Toronto area!

Anonymous said...

I so so soooo want the Antiquitease stuff already!!! ;_;

nilla cookie said...

I'm sure you'll let us know what you got from the Antiquitease collection - can't for your reviews!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter