Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Product Review: Philosophy Primer On a Clear Day

.



Packaging: 5 out of 5
Price: 5 out 5
Product Itself: 5 out 5!

I first saw this on Sephora.com, and the only thing that really made me buy it at first was the price, $15! Can't beat that for a really good makeup primer!

I loved the packaging, it's in a tiny tube perfect for travel! And I love the simplicity of the package.

I tested it out this morning when I was getting ready for work and it smells nice AND it seriously went on so smoothly, just like putting on moisturizer. The best part? My mineral foundation went on so evenly and smoothly, no patches, no un-even colored areas, nothing! And it left my skin baby smooth and my foundation lasted over 8 hours looking the same as when I applied it!

So you gals on a budget and can't afford $30+ for a primer, definitely try this one out!

5 comments

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

oOo, sounds nice. :] i'll have to try it soon... since camellia rose is still closed. :( lol.

nilla cookie said...

I really love Laura Mercier's primer, but it's on the expensive side. Another one I love to use is Origins A Perfect World white tea skin guardian! :)

Anonymous said...

i love philosophy products. they have great scents. (but actually, i just really love reading what's written on the packaging.) hihi... :)

great site ms. vanessa! really helpful. thanks and hope you don't get tired helping us gals in need.:D

xoxo,
skye

Claudia said...

Oh thank you so much!
I was planning buying a primer but didn't know which one!
I think I'll get this one.. have you tried their Hope in a jar moisturizer? if so, what do you think of it?

Claudia
cws.lai@gmail.com

standupforme said...

I used this, but it went on too thick and all the liquid makeups that normally go on fine kept leaving streaks. But I agree that this does a good job for mineral makeup.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter