Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Superior Customer Service

.

So this entry is a complete opposite of my previous entry, Cheryl, the lady I bought the eyeshadow piggies from (in which my package is lost) is SOOOO unbelievably helpful! She emailed me with suggestions to try and rectify my lost package ordeal so I am definitely going to try and do that.

But I am so impressed with her outstanding customer service. No one I have ever encountered with has ever gone above and beyond for a customer, and she definitely does. She could have easily ignored my email about the situation, or could have replied "too bad", but she replied sincerely and has offered her help and I am just so grateful and appreciative of that.

If only everyone in this world would take the time to be as considerate and thoughtful as she is, the world would be a better place!

Thanks Cheryl!

1 comment

Stephie said...

is it the same cheryl from the website where you can buy pigment samples? i totally forgot what website it is, but if it is her, she's awesome :D

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter