Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I HATE USPS

.

So USPS loses my package! On top of that, the supervisor at the branch closest to me tries to tell me that the construction workers took it (my house is a new development so they are building more houses, etc), or my neighbors took it...seriously what the hell would they do with jars filled with mineral eyeshadows!??? Ugh.

What kind of customer service is that? He wasn't even helping me locate the damn package, just making excuses and blaming everyone else. I told him to take accountability for it.

If you gals lost a purse I wouldn't add salt to the wound by saying "Oh well maybe someone stole it", I would say "We'll find it, i'll help you look".

Argh, you bet I called and filed a complaint. I lost my money AND my package. Ugh.

4 comments

Stephie said...

Gosh that really sucks! I hate bad customer service. Good on you for filing a complaint and I hope they do find your package!

Jaclyn Rose said...

same thing happened to me when i bought something on Ebay. needless to say, i filed a complaint and then even mailed a letter out to the postmaster with copies of my receipts and everything. it's been about 3 years now since, and i just took it as a lost. that's why I always buy insurance especially when someone sends it thru USPS and the item is worth a pretty penny.

Anonymous said...

gee vanessa i'm so sorry to hear that! hope you feel better and that you find your package! :D

alien man?! said...

danged construction workers! i always thought they were eyeing ME and whistling, not my makeup...

hey, i'm sorry you had that ordeal w/USPS :( seems lame they'd try to put the blame on someone else

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter