Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Stu-stu-studio!

.

You gals who know the 80's probably know that song...

I made a little mini studio (it's really a clear box), to take pictures of my items and I must say, I am happy with the way it turned out! I used white tissue paper to diffuse the light, and white paper as the background.



Below are some of the items I am selling, MAC Pigments are in the works as I am still waiting for the ones I ordered to arrive and because I want to take detailed photos of each along with swatches to help you gals out, but for now these are the ones I took in my new "studio", if you are planning on purchasing any, please leave a comment along with your email address and I can give you the total, I DO send INTERNATIONALLY, however I want to get the postage totals before I send, so please wait to hear confirmation from me BEFORE you send payment, just let me know the items you would like.

*ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING


ITEM #1:


- BRAND NEW Indelible Gel Eyeliner in Ivy League. It's a hunter green with subtle shimmer, best applied with an eyeliner brush or push brush (not included). $13


ITEM #2:
- BRAND NEW Wedge Sponge Wheel from E.L.F., perfect for the application and blending of makeup, also great for travel or on the go! $2.50


ITEM #3:

- BRAND NEW NAILPOLISH in Yellow, never used, one of those items I wanted at the moment then got stuck in the drawer, also 2 NYX eyeshadows, NEW, tested each only once, sanitary of course. Color on the left is "Chick" and on the right is "Golden Poppy". ENTIRE SET is only $7, if you would like to purchase them separately, $3 each.


ITEM #4:

- BRAND NEW E.L.F. Lip gloss in "Natural Blush", sponge-tipped applicator, dispenses by twisting the bottom. It's a beautiful pink rose color, refer to my SWATCHES label on the right for a swatch. $2


So what do you gals think of my nifty studio? Pics come out awesome??

6 comments

Karen said...

great close ups, vanessa!

And i *LOVE* that you quoted phil collins, LOL!

Unknown said...

Ooh purdy. I definately like the studio idea-I've done something similar before myself in time of need. I'm intrigued by the indelible gel liner...very much so. Hmm...

To respond to your complaint about in store service at MAC I have to shake my head. I don't know what it is...maybe it's an outside of Toronto thing. I perfer to go into a store and purchuse my items...mostly as I'm an old fashioned gal that likes to be able to use all five senses before I buy. The only place I've had bad service similar to what Mack had at Sephora...and yourself at MAC is when I shop at Holt Renfrew. That's the reason why it happens so rarely. I'm out to buy makeup not pretension.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie :)

Great studio you got up, can really see the items in details! That Indelible Gel Eyeliner looks sexy, I'd get it but green just looks awful on me :( I can't wait for pigments that I think I will have to take a looksie :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,

I've been a long time reader, since the beginning, and 2nd time commenting. I've made an anonymous comment in the past in which u posted in your Testimonial. Just wanted to let you know I read the thank you and wanted to finally say your very welcome. Like i've said in the beginning thank you and I'm really happy for you in regards to how successful your blog is.
I've been wanting to ask you a question for awhile now, but just haven't had the time. My situation is this my face is pretty clear, but I do get some pimples once in awhile here and there. It just hit me that a couple of those pimples left a mark, like a dark spot. I thought eventually it would go away, but till now it hasn't. I wanted to know if you can suggest what I can do or what I can use to make these spots fade. Well, thank you for your time. My email: buggi3boo@lycos.com

-Kaye

Anonymous said...

hi i am from singapore(international). is the NYX eyeshadow still available. the chick(the chrome yellow)

dressed2kyll@hotmail.com

thnks!

Tânia said...

Your studio is cool. I'll try that too with my photos.
Are you still selling make-up?

Tânia

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter