Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, October 25, 2007

MAC Collection: Metal X- Released November 21st

.

Here are some preview images of the MAC Collection, Metal-X which is being released November 21st, they are CREAM eyeshadows and as you can see they are gorgeous colors! These images are also from Risser that were posted on the Specktra Blog, I personally am not a fan of cream eyeshadows as they tend to slide off of me, but I have high expectations about this collection, I am hoping they are like the paint pots in the sense that the staying power is awesome!

These 9 shades are ALL LIMITED EDITION.


I am eyeing:
pure ore, goldspice, virgin silver, fusion gold, metalblu, and 6th sin.



WITHOUT FLASH:






WITH FLASH:





This photo is from cathystyle98, who I believe is on Specktra.

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Ahh, i love the MetalBlu and Plum. I cant wait for your update tonight after you hit up MAC and get their eyeshadows. If you dont update by 11pm, Ill probably have to hit the refresh button every 10 seconds. haha.

Vanessa said...

Oh Ms. Kiki La Rue! haha (that's my new nickname for you!) you are so funny! I will try and update, perhaps even do a video on my new items! I am picking up the brush sets and the 2 palettes today, PRAY that I do not walk outta there with MORE! :)

nilla cookie said...

I'm lovin' creme shadows as long as they don't cause creases! I love the colors, esp the green and purple!! beautiful!

Karen said...

These look fantastic. The colors are beautiful. I just hope they don't crease!

d0rksta said...

OMG! The colors are sooo pretty! I wanna get them :D

Stephie said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! i seriously need to start looking at specktra.... i want the green one really badly but i'll prolly get them all :)

do you think they are used for bases or as actual shadows?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter