Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Alexander McQueen and other things...

.



So the whole day, the Alexander McQueen collection was on my mind, finally after work I stopped by the MAC store and surprisingly I wasn't really impressed. This is definitely one collection that you can pass up. I DID end up getting the lipstick in "Masque" because from all the swatches I saw online before the release, I was already in love. I am still debating on the "Otherworldy" paint pot, it's such a pretty color but would I really use the entire paint pot??? Probably not.



Swatch:


Of course I got more stuff...


I also bought 2 purses for $70! Since I was looking for an "airport" bag for when I go to NY (first week of November, it's a BUSINESS trip), these bags were perfect to store all my stuff!



The inside is PINK!


And a black duffel bag looking one:

10 comments

Fei said...

I feel the same way. Was super hyped for the McQueen collection, since I love his ideas on the runway, but this wasn't a total hit. Will actually be missing this AND Antiquitease since I'd rather have a new handbag. lol.

alien man?! said...

Wow, I love that first bag! I also have a thing for flashy lining, where the inside is more flashier than the outside. Definitely a bold, daring look, but I know you'll make it work.

Eep!! New York!! I wanna go, too!

Anonymous said...

Those are such pretty purses! <3 Where did you get them?

email: shudecay@aol.com

Anonymous said...

OMG vanessa, I LOVE those bags!!!

Stephie said...

i love the bags!!!!

Karen said...

masque is really beautiful on you. how many layers did you use?

nilla cookie said...

I just came back from checking out the McQueen collection and I'm with you, I wasn't that into it. BUT, like you, I also picked up Masque and White Magic lipglass! I ordered at Nordstrom online when I got home though, I so can't test it out for at least another week :( I think it looks amazing on you though!!

Anonymous said...

heyy :)

i really like the first bag haha
where did you get it?

aileenieweeniie@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa! I am completely in love with that black leather duffel style bag! Where did you get it!?


E-Mail: mfallon23@mail.uri.edu

Janice said...

where did you get those bags?

camellambie@hotmail.com

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter