Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, October 19, 2007

Green Tea Wipes, Prep+Prime, and Earthly Riches

.

I bought these Green Tea Makeup Remover Wipes from this store downstairs from my work, they have a lot of NYX products, but none that tickled my fancy, but what's cool is that they have a lot of the Japanese/Korean beauty products which I love! I love the smell of these wipes, they have Vitamin E (which smoothes and tones the skin), and Aloe. It matches my Purist Green Tea Moisturizer I bought from Sally's. It makes my skin feel so clean!


I also got the Prep+Prime from MAC, I give it 3 out 5 stars. Why? Well one, I didn't really like the packaging, I wish it was a tad bit bigger or same size but comes in the same bottle as the Studio Fix Moisturizer so I can stand it up. Also, compared to my Laura Geller Spackle Face Primer, I didn't enjoy the smell of it too much, although it works remarkably well.



The "Earthly Riches" eyeshadow is so pretty, the purple is a deep shimmery purple, and the dark brown is very earthy indeed, and I love the antique feel it has to it.

This is the eye look I did using some products from the Antiquity Collection, used "Silversmith" eyeshadow all over the lid, and "Sweet Sienna" pigment and "Earthly Riches" on the outer V and contour giving me a natural look. Lined the bottom with "Slate" from Covergirl.



Here is another look I did using "Moon's Reflection" and the new eyeshadow from "Family Silver":


And here is the closed eye version of my Halloween look:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Beautiful looks!!!! I got a sample of Mac's prep and prime and my studio tech just glides on I love it!!!

Stephie said...

wow, that looks amazing! all of them i mean :)

gosh ate you just sold me on the mes's.... shame on you... and i thought i could pass them up :) hehehe i'm kidding but i'm really excited to get them. i was wondering, are you going to put the new pigments as samples as well, the ones from the antiquitease color collection?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter