Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, October 21, 2007

New goodies, silknaturals.com, and Laura Geller Lip and Eye Primer for SALE!

.

First thing is first, I have another item I am selling, it's a BRAND NEW Laura Geller's Lip and Eye Spackle(Primer)! This is a fabulous DUO and is a definite MUST-HAVE in your purse. These neutralize the color of your lips and eyes accordingly so that lipsticks and eyeshadows are much more vibrant. It also primes these areas to make it smoother for application. This retails at Sephora for $21! And starting bid is $6.50 so bid now ladies and get it while its hot! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR MAKEUP ADDICTING HANDS ON THIS BABY!




I received my Silknaturals.com order on Friday so I have yet to actually make my own foundation, thought it sounds each with the instructions they include. I plan on doing it soon; so of course I will let you ladies know my review on it, but so far I love how fast they shipped, it looks very promising! It even came in a cute PINK satchel! :)





I also found a BRONZER at the mall (one of those tiny Asian shops), that reminded me of MAC's MSF (mineralized skin finish) in Global Glow. Guess how much! Come on GUESS!!! Ok, ok, it was $2.99! I know right, what a deal! I LOVE it and the smiling sun that stares at me is just SUPER cute!




And got me a cute, travel-sized angled contour brush:


I also bought me some boots at DSW (well the BF did but I picked it out! haha), they were $80 each pair, but I needed some winter stuff and I love the black ones, they look so chic and classy, and ultra comfy!





Whatdya gals think?

2 comments

Anonymous said...

The black boots are lovely!

alien man?! said...

i want the black boots.... i want.... i want

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter