Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Special Thanks to PurseBuzz.com and Stephie!

.

I just wanted to give a special thanks to PurseBuzz.com for featuring me on her latest post (RE: Rainbow Eyes) and to my awesome sis Stephie cakes, Stephienese for her sweet shoutout on her latest video, isn't she just TOO cute for words??!! I love that girl! :)

You ROCK GIRLS!

1 comment

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

OMG!! What a compliment!! How exciting! Congrats my dear. Keep up the good work :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter